Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-11-21, 06:26 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
. I guess you can say i’m getting “audible” results.
*smile*
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-21, 04:13 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by gladgirl View Post
So my DD’s, now officially “FIRMIES”, are so encouraging. One told me to do vol 6 since she really liked it and got a good calorie burn.
How fun to read your body is enjoying these and your DDs. This really made me smile

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-21, 08:23 AM  
bethellen

This thread inspired me to do a month of "one series" workouts. I've been doing the BSS1 and add-ons. I am loving it. I can't believe it never occurred to me to just use one series or set in a month. I've always felt I couldn't have a repeat workout in the same month. It's nice knowing what's coming next in each workout.
bethellen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-15-21, 05:06 PM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethellen View Post
This thread inspired me to do a month of "one series" workouts. I've been doing the BSS1 and add-ons. I am loving it. I can't believe it never occurred to me to just use one series or set in a month. I've always felt I couldn't have a repeat workout in the same month. It's nice knowing what's coming next in each workout.
Let us know how it goes!
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 01:47 PM  
gladgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by bethellen View Post
Yes, please update and let us know how it's going. I am enjoying this.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-16-21, 01:53 PM  
gladgirl

Had to take a few days off...life got lifeeee.

My BIL is in the hospital ICU on a ventilator with covid-pneumonia.
They live in Ft Worth area and my SIL is by herself. Two of my kids went to help her and support her. It's been a tough ride over these last few days.

Needless to say...my rotation took a hit. But I am back and when I get home from work intend to do Vol. 5.
So far one DD love vol 1, 3 and 6 and her favorites. The other loves vol 1 and 6. I still love vol 1 best, though the other are all still very good.
gladgirl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
classic firm, classic firms, firm classics, pivotshare, the firm