Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-31-23, 01:56 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Finding a good bra that fits, is supportive and is comfortable is tough!

No advice, just commiseration!

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-23, 06:58 AM  
Carol K

I've been wearing Victoria's Secret Angelight full-coverage bra for several years. It's an underwire, with a very light lining (not two inches of thick foam) and it's extremely comfortable. But it looks like it's being discontinued and it has a lot less colors than it used to, so I recently bought four on sale.
Old 06-03-23, 01:43 PM  
TracyQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Carol K View Post
I've been wearing Victoria's Secret Angelight full-coverage bra for several years. It's an underwire, with a very light lining (not two inches of thick foam) and it's extremely comfortable. But it looks like it's being discontinued and it has a lot less colors than it used to, so I recently bought four on sale.
This bra looks good…what caught my eye in your description was about it not having two inches of thick foam…I hate that and find a lot of bras have that now. I just put 2 in my cart at VS.

Cellulite is not a character defect.
TracyQ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-23, 07:00 PM  
Jenn R

I have just got the bra from aerie . Extremely comfortable
https://www.ae.com/ca/en/p/aerie/bra...enu=cat4840006

Jenn
I hate bras that are too tight
Jenn R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 09:26 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I am liking the wireless bras from Underoutfit. They have a wide selection of wireless with and without adjustable straps. And the bras come with an extender to help with sizing. I did have to return/exchange and the process was free and painless. They are super comfortable and supportive, though I'm on the smaller side. They are active on facebook with lots of reviews.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-23, 11:25 AM  
difit

Quote:
I hate it when you find the perfect bra and they discontinued it. I had favorite from Victoria Secret several years ago and they discontinued it.
I also hate extra padding. I had one. I felt self-conscious every time I wore it eventually got rid of it.

I like Soma vanishing bras. The ones I wear are underwire but are very comfortable. They do have a wireless one. If you have Soma store in your area. They are great helping you find the right bra. There is a return policy if the bra didn't work out. They have great sales and rewards program.

https://www.soma.com/store/product/v...Id=cat25579283
difit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-23, 05:20 AM  
Carol K

Victoria's Secret has a new "lightly lined" full-coverage bra called Love Cloud. This might be a replacement for Angelight, but you always have to be suspicious of what is meant by "lightly lined".
Old 06-06-23, 08:38 AM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Victoria's Secret has a new "lightly lined" full-coverage bra called Love Cloud. This might be a replacement for Angelight, but you always have to be suspicious of what is meant by "lightly lined".
It looks like they have different versions of this. This one is on clearance for anyone who wants to give it a try!
https://www.victoriassecret.com/us/v...E&gclsrc=aw.ds

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-23, 09:02 AM  
Carol K

The Love Cloud bra that looks like a replacement for Angelight is called Smooth Lightly Lined Full Coverage Bra, but it's not on clearance.
Old 06-07-23, 10:41 AM  
bubbles76

Has anyone tried Pepper bras? I keep seeing that on my youtube ads and was wondering if they are any good? I do have a Soma in my area; I may try them too. Nothing like getting a good fit. The last VS lady that fit me did NOT do a good job.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
bra, bras, off topic, off-topic, shefit