Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 05-24-23, 11:01 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

If anyone is moderating new membership applications - Terry Jaroski has been trying to join VF with no luck.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 06:20 PM  
FitBoop
VF Supporter

Does anyone know if this website is still being maintained? I cannot access any of my old posts or threads. Is VF dying? We should have an alternative site in case VF goes kaput one day.
FitBoop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 07:02 PM  
Trixoo
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by FitBoop View Post
Does anyone know if this website is still being maintained? I cannot access any of my old posts or threads. Is VF dying? We should have an alternative site in case VF goes kaput one day.
Fitboop- up thread RHBrand offered the link to the VF Roost group on tapatalk: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfroost/.

I’ve bookmarked it in case VF just disappears. I hope it never does, but it’s hard to know what’s going on or how we can help to maintain this place that we all treasure.
Trixoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 08:18 PM  
toaster
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trixoo View Post
Fitboop- up thread RHBrand offered the link to the VF Roost group on tapatalk: https://www.tapatalk.com/groups/vfroost/.

I’ve bookmarked it in case VF just disappears. I hope it never does, but it’s hard to know what’s going on or how we can help to maintain this place that we all treasure.
Same here. I joined awhile back but don't usually visit - it's just my VF catastrophe backup.

Yesterday I checked WWWendy's profile and saw she hasn't been to the site since April 2022.

Follow me @YogiBethC

YouTube|Instagram|Facebook
And yes, I am Reviewer Dr. Beth on Amazon.
toaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 08:48 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

I've been in contact with Wendy a bit over the past few years about VF issues, but haven't been able to reach her lately. I hope she's okay. Pamela P (who isn't even active here anymore) has been handling minor issues based on reported threads. I was in touch with her just a few days ago and only Wendy can handle the current issues. I just emailed her and hope to hear back.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-23, 09:06 PM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
I've been in contact with Wendy a bit over the past few years about VF issues, but haven't been able to reach her lately. I hope she's okay. Pamela P (who isn't even active here anymore) has been handling minor issues based on reported threads. I was in touch with her just a few days ago and only Wendy can handle the current issues. I just emailed her and hope to hear back.
Thanks, Joni!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-23, 09:07 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joni O View Post
With Wendy being absent I can't help but wonder if my VF contributions are making it to the intended destination? I also hope she is alright, it's very concerning.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-23, 09:13 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
With Wendy being absent I can't help but wonder if my VF contributions are making it to the intended destination? I also hope she is alright, it's very concerning.
Good point, Pat. I too hope everything is ok but I think an explanation to the members would be appropriate.
summer breeze is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-23, 09:16 AM  
sherry7899

I will be honest and say I am waiting to renew until I know Wendy will be around. I am very sorry and I have been a supporter for years but now I am hesitating. I love this community beyond words and I am very grateful for it. I just wish we knew what was going on. I really hope Wendy is okay.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-23, 09:22 AM  
rhbrand

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I will be honest and say I am waiting to renew until I know Wendy will be around. I am very sorry and I have been a supporter for years but now I am hesitating. I love this community beyond words and I am very grateful for it. I just wish we knew what was going on. I really hope Wendy is okay.
I'm hesitating myself. I mean, it seems like not much maintenance is going on here. And Wendy, to this point, won't either release the board to someone else, or put someone extra down as an administrator to do maintenance on the board and approve new members.
I hope Wendy is ok, but it seems like in the last few years she's basically checked out from this message board.

Tags
abandonware, forum issues, tapatalk, vf roost, vf site issues, where-is-wendy?