Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-06-23, 05:02 PM  
Karla25

Today I ended up doing a Jessica core walk. I was too sore from yesterday to do another Firm workout.

Even though it's a spur of the moment decision, I hope you will join me in my Firm journey this month to tighten up those thighs and lose some pooch.

Nothing has ever slimmed me down like TheFirm.
Old 06-07-23, 03:22 PM  
Karla25

Day 3

Was too tired to work out so opted for the FitPrime 6 Day Trainer -Week 2 Floor Leg & Abs workout. It's not going to change your body much, but it will wake you up on those sleepy days.
Old 06-08-23, 04:19 PM  
Karla25

Day 4
Vol 3 with Sandahl Bergman. All I have to say is that this old school workout felt great today :-)

I think it's a good one to start with if you're going to do a rotation of the Classics. Speaking of rotations, I copied TheFirm 90 Day Rotation Calendar from the first post on this thread. It also has great info about the workouts.

If you're interested in doing TheFirm workouts it's worth a look.

Rotation

There's also links to videos and another workout with Sandahl on the first post of this thread.

Tags
awt, circuit training, circuit workouts, firm, firm history, firm rotation, janet jones gretzky, the firm