Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-30-22, 02:54 PM  
T2B

Liz - sounds like you reached true failure with that dumbbell. Glad that it wasn’t as bad as it could have been. Wow, 50# dumbbells? You are strong. I feel like I have hit a wall with strength gains so I probably should follow a suggestion that Cathe made years ago and do Slow & Heavy for a couple of weeks. And I should invest in a bench and a squat rack.

Sorry about the poison ivy.

I can figure out most of your abbreviations, lol! As far as my rotation, can’t say that I’m inspired or motivated. Ha, we shall see.

Jane - so far I still feel like I made a good decision about Jessica’s new workouts. I have read 3 comments that the music on the 5K is good, noticeable, so I may purchase that one. Nice of you to support your sister on the TA journey. That is so cool about her co-worker having great results. I think it’s good to switch things up.

AMD - Not sure why you’re having so many issues with the 500 error. I copy & paste my comments so not sure if that makes a difference. Also, hope the results from the last test was good. Thanks for the congrats on finishing LH. I love that series. I love that he is on a beach, the scenery is beautiful and Lee is great. Do you still watch The Walking Dead? I’m so far behind, I wanted to get caught up this last week but then I started watching The Lincoln Lawyer & Stranger Thing & Ozark.

bex - glad to hear that you have a little more freedom to move about! I imagine it’s great to not have all that car traffic as you’re biking.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-30-22, 06:00 PM  
Helen

LIZ
Thanks for the shout-out. Had a bit of a hiatus in May, not completely, but far more sporadic. Picked myself up on the 29th/30th, but didn't post them - I'll be in for June though.
• Resistance training is critical. 💯

¹ Walk first
² Weights next
³ Cardio for fun
⁴ Add stretch & balance.
Helen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-22, 03:20 AM  
Elsie

Hey everyone, high fives for all your dedication during May!!
I will see you all for at least the first 2.5 weeks of June (hope we hear from ASAS.!) ..... Then, hopefully.. I'm nearly off! Really want to be home for my Dad's birthday. Likely won't be chatting much though on here! Lol.
AMD, let us know how your results turn out! Thinking of you. And congrats on the brand new family member! Liz, oh you made me laugh with that unicorn comment! Feeling more like a mule or hinny these days! Congrat on your Gainz. Jane .. That's a super good idea to split a sub. It's too costly anyway, right.
Hope I didn't miss anything. Everyone take easy care!
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-22, 07:50 AM  
AnMrsDe

Oh, I meant to post to answer you, T2B, then I got distracted! (no, it wasn’t the 500 error this time, LOL). I am caught up on TWD, and we were enjoying BCS!!! Looking forward to the rest of the show, where everything then will make sense! Shocker at the end there, though!!// I didn’t have any issues with the error yesterday (31st)….crazy! Just comes and goes randomly. I always type what I want, then “save”, then “paste”….maybe I did it too often, as I find errors and correct?? Who knows?

Thanks Elsie!! Good luck with it all!!

Helen, good to see you back for June!!

Onward to JUNE!!!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts