Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-04-13, 08:14 PM  
Mickey12

I earned some points with my purchase yesterday, so I caved and bought 3 more - Jari Love, Jessica Smith 10 Minute Solution and Michele Dozois 360 one. So much fun!
Mickey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 08:29 PM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I wasn't going to get anything but I remembered that I'd had Kettlebell Kickboxing on my wishlist for about a year. I finally ordered it for about $40 with the sale and my points.

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-13, 08:35 PM  
Irisg1

I used to get soo excited for new workout videos, but now, between my Gymbox video streaming membership and soo much available on youtube, I much prefer using my roku to dvd's. Mary's sales are awesome though
Old 07-05-13, 06:05 AM  
windyh
VF Supporter

How do you get points?
windyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 06:07 AM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Haven't hit the buy button yet...I still am not entirely convinced that I need any more DVDs, well I know I don't. But with 2 of them at $6 that's a pretty good deal, so for 3 DVDs I am looking at $22. Not too bad I guess.

Oh what the hey!
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 06:19 AM  
sherry7899

Windyh-you get a point for every dollar you spend at Mary's site. I'm trying to find information about it on her site, but I can't seem to locate it right now

Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 06:30 AM  
Jacqi A
VF Supporter

Some of us are VERY good at collecting points . I vaguely remember registering for them, once.
Jacqi A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 06:44 AM  
LauraBella

Quote:
Originally Posted by windyh View Post
How do you get points?
I think if you are registered at the site (rather than just checking out as a guest), you automatically get them.

If you go to my account, you should be able to access your points from that portal. I think it's like 1 point for every dollar spent. And I think 1 point equals 1$ credit.

And yes, as some else said, some are very good at earning points.
Old 07-05-13, 06:55 AM  
Zenara25

I copied and pasted this from Mary's site.

MyRewards - Reap the rewards with every purchase

It pays to go with MyRewards. Every time you make a purchase with Total Fitness DVDs, you'll receive points for the product(s) you purchase based on your total purchase amount. It's a great way to save on your next purchase whether it's for you or someone special.
Here's how it works:

Once you've placed your order and it has shipped, your MyRewards Point will be redeemable immediately.
To view your MyRewards, simply go to MyRewards in your account.
Enter the total amount (in points) you'd like to redeem below (30 points = $1) - you can put any number in the box (up to the maximum available points)
You're now ready to save on your next purchase. Upon placing your order, your available MyRewards will automatically be deducted from the total purchase amount.
Zenara25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-13, 08:48 AM  
firmiewannabe

So I spent a good amount of time at Mary's site putting dvds into my cart....then before hitting purchase I raided my current dvd stash. I found dvds I know I haven't used in years and seemed comparable to what was in my shopping cart!! I deleted my shopping cart and made a stack of my own dvds to use as "new" dvds. I found a few yoga dvds I completely forgot I had!! Guess this is a sign I need to go thru my current supply of workouts and weed out the ones with the most dust on them. I'm going to try out the dusty ones if I don't like it, it's going on pile to donate to library since I know I love checking out workout dvds at the library.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale