Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-28-22, 02:36 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Just wanted to add here that this morning I did both #414 and #416 -- Fast and Fierce Upper body and Fast and Fierce Lower Body. Each was a half hour and they were great workouts which combined made for a good total body workout. They were more endurance than strength based, so more medium-ish weights rather than heavy.
Bee, I really like that combo too! I do #408 & #410 together as well. It’s a nice low impact circuit.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 03:31 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Bee, I really like that combo too! I do #408 & #410 together as well. It’s a nice low impact circuit.
Thanks -- I'll do that combo one of these days!
Old 11-28-22, 04:39 PM  
cataddict
VF Supporter

Not to hijack (well, not entirely anyway ), but Cathe also did a few other "heavy weight" Lives during the pandemic when she was by herself. These were similar to the Lift It ones, IIRC. They are numbered 302, 303, 304, 305 and 309. I did a rotation created by 2Lazy 4Gym awhile ago and she incorporated these five Lives (along with STS Total Body). They would also be good prep for STS 2.0 IMHO.

Watula, Cheeto, Charli, Lux, Merlin, Rudy, Finley the Cat, Hobbes, Winston, and Finley the Dog Fan Girl!

Word of 2024: Patience
cataddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 07:20 PM  
Kathy G
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by cataddict View Post
Not to hijack (well, not entirely anyway ), but Cathe also did a few other "heavy weight" Lives during the pandemic when she was by herself. These were similar to the Lift It ones, IIRC. They are numbered 302, 303, 304, 305 and 309. I did a rotation created by 2Lazy 4Gym awhile ago and she incorporated these five Lives (along with STS Total Body). They would also be good prep for STS 2.0 IMHO.
Yes, those are all great workouts! I bought all of those as downloads too.
(1) 50k
(10) Marathons
(2) 20 milers
(3) 25k’s
(16) Half Marathons
(1) 20k
(6) 10 milers
(1) 15k
Kathy G is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 08:31 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by bee View Post
Just wanted to add here that this morning I did both #414 and #416 -- Fast and Fierce Upper body and Fast and Fierce Lower Body. Each was a half hour and they were great workouts which combined made for a good total body workout. They were more endurance than strength based, so more medium-ish weights rather than heavy.
I will put these on my workout "to do" list.
Old 11-28-22, 08:33 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Oh, yes, the Burn Sets series!
Old 11-28-22, 08:36 PM  
gigi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kathy G View Post
Another "to do" to keep in mind!
Old 11-28-22, 08:58 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Yes! I love those, and meant to mention them as well. I considered buying downloads of those but in the end I chose to resubscribe. I really love having Cathe Live!
Old 11-30-22, 04:26 PM  
bolieikl
VF Supporter

I love these!! I did Legs and Shoulders this morning. I will be doing these a lot!
bolieikl is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
#cathe, #cathelive, #heavy, cathe heavy weights, cathe lift it split it, cathe live, cathe live favorites, lift it split it