Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-25-22, 01:03 AM  
Leonana

Happy Thanksgiving!
Old 11-26-22, 11:25 PM  
Vantreesta

Took a nap this afternoon and then went for a 3.28 mile walk.

I'm ready to watch some Christmas movies!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-22, 10:01 AM  
Vantreesta

We were at my father-in-law's from Wed night through yesterday. Got home around 5:30 last night. It was so good to pick up my boy from the kennel! I miss him before we even drop him off. I am so very grateful that he does so well at the kennel given his distrust of most humans. They love him there, and when I paid for the new boarding package yesterday the girl said oh that makes me so happy, it means I get 25 more nights with Cyric! I mostly did Sudoku the whole time we were there. I took my crochet bag but never did any. I know once I find a project and get started I will be drawn back in, but like most things, it's the getting started that's hard! I also did a little workout scheduling/planning but didn't let myself get carried away with it like usual.

This week's plan (at minimum):
Monday-groceries DONE, laundry ONE LOAD DONE, car wash DONE, PT and yoga-not done
Tuesday-pancakes DONE, yoga-not done, ANOTHER LOAD OF LAUNDRY DONE, TIDIED UP SOME BY PUTTING THINGS AWAY
Wednesday-oil change, cleaning, glutes and yoga
Thursday-cleaning, maybe decorating, PT and yoga
Friday-decorating, yoga
Saturday-maybe still decorating, glutes and yoga

I have to go one day and buy and ship my gift for the gift exchange. I also bought a ton of new workouts recently that I need to catalog and make cards for (DONE). I'm probably waiting till January to get them all put away since it's going to be a chore putting them in where they belong. I'm determined not to just stick them somewhere so I have a major reorganizing project again in the future.

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Old 11-30-22, 12:59 PM  
Catahoula Cate

I added up my points and I will make my goals this month. I'm surprised because some of my goals I did horrible with and others I over excelled and got extra points so it all evened out. I'll be doing things differently for next month.

Since Thanksgiving, I've been getting organized for Christmas. Probably the most organized I've ever been(so far). We decided not to get a tree this year. Last year we got one very late and the needles were so prickly, they hurt to try to get decorations on them. Later we realized the tree had been spray painted to some degree and that probably is what made the needles so stiff and prickly. The spray painting was very subtle and not obvious for a while. Instead we're going to use other decorations and lights and still make the house look festive.

Hard to believe November is over. Our snow is mostly gone but the temperatures are still VERY chilly! Winter came early and stayed this month.

Quit sitting!! Joints and muscles love motion!

Do The Next Thing!
Catahoula Cate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-22, 01:18 PM  
Vantreesta

Yay for making your points this month, Katie! I once again faltered on tracking mine. So weird since I love putting in the little checkmarks on my spreadsheet!

I'm cleaning today and probably tmrw so I can get up my tree and village and everything else. We got about 5" of snow yesterday. Today is very cold and windy but the next couple are supposed to be warmer so hopefully I can get my outside lights up.

Old 12-01-22, 07:20 PM  
Leonana

I’ve come down with a cold, so won’t be exercising this week. It’s been pretty mild so I went to work, but it’s worse this evening.

I decorated the day after Thanksgiving, which I usually do. We have a medium size tree and I add a few decorations around the house. We don’t do outside lights, dh isn’t interested. Maybe I’ll try some in the window!