Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-29-20, 10:53 PM  
fatkat555

Anyone still rebound?

So I tested positive a while back for a genetic blood clotting disorder and I’m beginning to suspect I may be developing venous insufficiency symptoms in my right leg (swelling in just that ankle and lower leg). So I thought maybe 15 minutes of rebounding a day might help.

Anyone else still rebounding? Last time I drug mine out my son took it over. I’m afraid he will break it now at 15 years old and 180. He has autism so jumping is good for him. I wonder what the weight limit is....

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-29-20, 11:37 PM  
yogapam
VF Supporter

I’m slowly trying to get back to rebounding, had to take a break due to a foot and a low back issue. I enjoy freestyle bouncing while I watch tv. I’d google the brand of your rebounder to find the weight limit for it.

Certified Level 4 Essentrics Instructor - March 2021

Hatha YTT - 2011

Your body keeps an accurate journal regardless of what you write down.....

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live."
Jim Rohn

"It’s not what we do once in a while that shapes our lives, but what we do consistently.” - Tony Robbins

Check out my Instagram account, @fitness.ficti0n.inspirati0n
yogapam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 07:50 AM  
Demeris

I just replaced my urban rebounder with a cellerciser. I believe the cellerciser can take up to a 300 pound person.
Demeris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 08:10 AM  
bubbles76

I'm definitely rebounding. Slowly but surely getting back to it, as my knees are complaining again . I was looking at that Barlates Bounce Series set with 13 workouts on it, but I think those workouts are also available for free online. Can anyone confirm?
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 08:15 AM  
Cleda
VF Supporter

Watching this Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I'm definitely rebounding. Slowly but surely getting back to it, as my knees are complaining again . I was looking at that Barlates Bounce Series set with 13 workouts on it, but I think those workouts are also available for free online. Can anyone confirm?
I still rebound. But I use it mostly for just bouncing out the lactic acid build up and doing stretches. I do some abs and Pilates on it as well, as the mat surface is so much kinder to my back. I have a Bellicon.

Cleda
Cleda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 08:46 AM  
laurajhawk

I'm working from home, and every hour when my Fitbit tells me to get up and move (it wants 250 steps/hour), I go jog on my Jumpsport until the Fitbit is happy.
I do still use it for modifying some of the cardio in LIIFT4 and other workouts, and sometimes I jog on it with a Virtual Active video.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 09:51 AM  
Gale K.
VF Supporter

I am rebounding a lot right now as my frozen shoulder continues to limit a lot of other fitness activities. I love AngieFitTV rebounding and am going to give the new Bellicon Live streaming a try.

The winds of grace are blowing all the time--all we need to do is raise our sails.
-Rama Krishna, as quoted by Baron Baptiste
Gale K. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 09:52 AM  
JessicaW

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Thanks for pointing this out! I will now confirm that you are indeed correct!
JessicaW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 10:06 AM  
Vantreesta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gale K. View Post
I am rebounding a lot right now as my frozen shoulder continues to limit a lot of other fitness activities. I love AngieFitTV rebounding and am going to give the new Bellicon Live streaming a try.
Is AngieFitTV a paid subscription?

I'm sorry about the frozen shoulder. I suppose that means no kettlebells! I hope it heals soon and you can get back to the things you love.

I enjoy rebounding but don't do it often. I should leave mine out so I can bounce every time I go to the basement without the hassle of getting it out.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-20, 10:09 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

I do all of my walking videos on my bellicon rebounder, plus any high impact moves in any other videos.

Tags
bellicon, rebounding