Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-25-12, 06:54 AM  
summer breeze
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellaenchanted View Post
Oh good! I hope this is the one where I can lie in bed and just dream about working out. I wake and, voila!, a buff body.
YES! That's the workout I've been waiting for too!!
summer breeze is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 07:30 AM  
daisysunshine

i remember asking her about it, and she pretty much gave the answer she said in the clip which really made sense to me. To me, it might sound a bit weird, but I get what she was going with it. I don't really like traditional exercises, but I am going to get back into it to re-build my strength and everything. I am going to get this when it comes out from Mary, and match it up with some good ole fashioned Leslie (and V-Core).

...right now you're saying, no i can't do this. you should know by now i don't train that way - Dasha Libin

offering the two tracey mallet dance workouts, pm me.
daisysunshine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 08:00 AM  
Pie
VF Supporter

I don't have anything from Angie. I've never even seen any of her clips but I like the looks of this. I may have to check out her others as well. The name doesn't bother me. If it's sold retail, I suspect that the "name" will inspire lots of sales.......

Results are not made in the Comfort Zone........ - Mike Karpenko
Pie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 08:21 AM  
Ann1964

The only Angie workout I had was the KB one, and OMG it hurt my back. Got rid of. I wanted to like it though.
Ann1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 10:02 AM  
carolyn jane

Her explanation of a what "bedroom body" is doesn't make any sense at all. She also says this is the first in her "bedroom body" series. I can't get past the title. It is so silly/awful that I will pass on these even if they are good workouts.
carolyn jane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 10:05 AM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

WOW - I really like the looks of this one. Some really interesting moves that look like they would accomplish something and aren't just different to be different, and she does them at a pace that looks good for me, AND nothing looks hugely out of my league.

Plus that set really appeals to me - it's so open and airy.

About the only thing I don't like is those yellow dumbells - they annoy me.

Now, I had to mute this since I'm at work - I may very well find that her voice kills it for me, but I'm hoping not. This one looks good.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 10:34 AM  
Lucky Star
VF Supporter

I think it looks great and fwiw I the set (also used in Jessica Smith's Cardio Abs). The title is... awkward. No way around it, to me it's stupid. I like Angie and I hope it doesn't come back to bite her on her firm and toned backside.
Ultimately I won't be buying it anytime soon because I'm in a no-buy situation, and I don't *need* it. But as usual I'll be looking forward to everyone's reviews.
Lucky Star is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 11:26 AM  
moonbeam31

Quote:
Originally Posted by carolyn jane View Post
Her explanation of a what "bedroom body" is doesn't make any sense at all. She also says this is the first in her "bedroom body" series. I can't get past the title. It is so silly/awful that I will pass on these even if they are good workouts.
I totally agree! I do not see anything from the clip of a seeminly perfectly normal workout that has anything to do with the "bedroom"! It makes NO sense- and her explaination is so vague and also makes no sense. Whatever....??? Maybe instead of saying Sexy Body, she is trying to be softer and say Bedroom Body? IDK??
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 11:38 AM  
Sue B
VF Supporter

This wouldn't get 4 pages of attention if it were Cardio Sculpt Bootcamp Burn, lol. Titles like that are intended to grab your eye in a very crowded field.

Drop Two Sizes, Fit Body Blueprint, STRONG Eat. Lift. Thrive. and Revamp grad

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
Sue B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-12, 11:55 AM  
momof10

Angie said she wants us to feel good and comfortable in our own skin, so that when we go to the bedroom we feel good about our body. Once I am in the bedroom, I don't even think about what my body looks like. LOL. That's why we have subtler lights or a no lights option. It's when I am at the beach or at the pool that I think about how my body looks. She could have called it the Beach Body, oh yea, she couldnt call it Beach Body, because there is already a Beach Body. I even think Look Good in Your Skin would have been better. Bedroom Body just sounds like a preview for foreplay. Maybe if she gets enough feeback, she will change the name of this one. I do love her workouts and quite frankly what does a title really matter if we like the workout. It is just a little embarrassing to have on my shelf for anyone to see.

Cheryl

Tags
angie miller, bedroom body, get sexy, michael carson, titles, workout titles