Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-11-19, 09:17 PM  
marki64

Thumbs up Zumba Strong

I have to give 2 thumbs up for Zumba Strong. I picked it up from my library and did the whole hour. Really fun! This is a no boredom workout and moves quick. It is just right intensity-wise. Its broken down into quadrants. Each quadrant has 2 different segments. It is really coordinated to good music. Loved that. Not a lot of high impact. She mixes high and low and mixes in a little boxing. The last quadrant is a core/yoga/pilates mix. The hour flew. Never heard of this dvd, but glad my library got it.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-11-19, 09:35 PM  
CharM

Good to see another positive review. I bought this in November but haven't done it yet. It's going to have to wait until I get to either S (Strong by Zumba) or Z (Zumba). I'm doing my workouts from A-Z this month.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-19, 02:08 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

is this the one you're referring to:
https://www.amazon.com/STRONG-Zumba-...gateway&sr=8-1

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-19, 03:27 AM  
IceQueen07

I did the 20 minute one on You Tube and really liked that the moves are to the beat of the music. Need to get this one on DVD. Hope they make more.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-19, 08:02 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
is this the one you're referring to:
https://www.amazon.com/STRONG-Zumba-...gateway&sr=8-1
Yes. That's the one. Excellently cued and good powerful music. I think Target carries it for $8.

If you like little repetition in a cardio workout, this is the one. They have a modifier too (who I have seen in other vids), but I didn't find this to be a killer workout at all. She really choreograph's it so that you aren't wiped. You only do 8-16 reps of a move a couple times and it's done. Each combo is about 8 minutes. Fun music to jam to the moves.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 01:47 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I found this in the Walmart bargain bin in Electronics. I asked the clerk to scan it, and it was $2.50!

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-19, 01:49 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
I found this in the Walmart bargain bin in Electronics. I asked the clerk to scan it, and it was $2.50!
Wow! Great bargain! I received it in the gift exchange and I will try it really soon.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
strong by zumba, zumba