Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-27-19, 02:00 PM  
Gams

Good night! I don’t know what’s wrong with me. I caved on this one and I knew I wouldn’t like it. Today was my cardio day, so I thought I’d try Fat Blasting Cardio. After a few short minutes she picked up weights, so I stopped that workout and went on to Super Charged Cardio Burn which starts with Denise saying, “Are you ready for your kettlebell workout?” I stopped that one and went on to Ultimate Fat Burning Cardio and when that one opened, everyone had weights at their feet, so I bailed on that one and went on to High Energy Fat Blasting Cardio and did about half of it because I was mad at her by then 😂. I don’t understand why so many of the cardio workouts use weights when there are several toning workouts already in the set. (I’m crabby today anyway because when I was outside checking my flowers I discovered a wasp nest and got attacked by several wasps and it HURT. I got 2 stings on my chin that still hurt. I didn’t realize they don’t let go right away. They were clinging to me as I was trying to swipe them off me and screaming like a bad horror movie victim.)
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
denise austin, denise austin 360, denise austin befit, denise austin lifefit, lifefit, lifefit 360