Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-31-19, 07:25 PM  
Lannette

T-Tapp 60 Day Challenge

I didn’t see this posted on VF so I thought I’d post a LINK.

The info below is from an email from the office. There are no affiliate links inthis info. I just wanted to be sure that the info got out.

Quote:
We are excited to announce the start of our annual 60-Day Challenge!

There is so much that can be achieved within 60 days of doing T-Tapp! Discover how the T-Tapp method of movement can deliver body sculpting inch loss or health improvements within such a short time frame.

The 2019 60-Day Fitness Challenge runs from Friday, February 1st to Sunday, April 7th.

Visit our Challenge page for all details about signing up for this motivational challenge!

There is a $10 registration fee, which will be 100% rebated for all those who finish the 60-Day Challenge. Please note, the $10.00 rebate can be used on any product (except Trainer events, Nerium and Magnesium Oil) featured at the T-Tapp store.

Category winners will be able to attend the August 1 – 4, 2019 Safety Harbor Retreat for free and Runner Up winners receive a discount on the retreat.

Introductory Challenge Workout Package!
Take advantage of this special 60 day all access introductory offer. Unlock ALL of the digital streaming workouts (including the Holiday workouts) for 60 days for $24.95.

Includes an 8 week customized digital schedule for both beginner and advanced T-Tappers

Do you really want to look back on your life and see how wonderful it could have been had you not been afraid to live it? - Caroline Myss
Lannette is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-19, 11:18 AM  
eeyore

Thank you!
eeyore is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
t-tapp