Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-23-17, 12:29 AM  
Getfit

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I still see the 12-month standalone plan on this page - along with the challenge pack (w/shakeology) and the 6-month and 3-month plans.
Thanks, I went through their website and not a teambeachbody website.
Old 06-23-17, 08:24 AM  
Richie

If BBOD offered an all-access monthly option (which billed monthly and allowed you to terminate at the end of any month) I'd get it in a heartbeat. But they don't so I won't.
Richie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-17, 12:20 PM  
SweatyGirl
VF Supporter

canceling

I signed up to check it out a few days ago and decided to cancel during the trial period. I did the live chat and gave them my order number through the "contact us" link and it took less than 5 min. I got an email confirmation of the chat and a transcript of the cancellation as well.

I was very pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to cancel; I hope they keep it up. The easy cancellations and CS make it more tempting to keep them in mind for the future
SweatyGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-17, 11:37 AM  
pharma_gal

Does anyone know if the $99 yearly access is a temporary price or regular price in other words will the price go up anytime soon? I want to wait until Sept 1st to subscribe. Thanks!
pharma_gal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 05:18 AM  
IceQueen07

I know this is an old thread, but I am considering subscribing because of the new 80 Day Obsession. Is BBOD worth the $99.00 price for a year? I have mainly been doing KCM and SB for the past couple of years.

Is there any glitches or problems with streaming? I tried A Little Obsessed which is currently free and have had issues with it not always allowing me access and their customer support was no help whatsoever.

**Candice**
IceQueen07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 06:52 AM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I know this is an old thread, but I am considering subscribing because of the new 80 Day Obsession. Is BBOD worth the $99.00 price for a year? I have mainly been doing KCM and SB for the past couple of years.

Is there any glitches or problems with streaming? I tried A Little Obsessed which is currently free and have had issues with it not always allowing me access and their customer support was no help whatsoever.
If you like and do Beachbody programs then it is worth the price. I enjoyed some of their programs that they only released on BBOD like Sagi's A Week of Hard Labor and Shaun Week. I also liked Shift Shop. Some of the misses for me were Double Time and Youv2.

I have not had any problems with streaming or access.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-18, 12:17 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by IceQueen07 View Post
I have satellite internet service and streaming is mostly poor. I rarely stream anything. I download the workouts into the app on my iPad. Even then, sometimes the downloads are poor quality.

I've enjoyed the BOD subscription to see all the available workouts, but I'm not sure if I'll re-subscribe.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
21 day fix, beachbody on demand, bod streaming, streaming quality