Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-20-18, 07:36 AM  
TinaT

I really do like the legs on the Jumpsport over those with straight legs. I think I save up for the 550i. I think the larger mat is a no brainer and my husband will be able to use it as well. (when I let him).
TinaT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-18, 08:01 AM  
horsemom2

there is a cheap hexagon with ached legs which gets decent reviews

https://www.amazon.com/Merax-Exercis.../dp/B072BCDRP8

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Merax-Fit...range/55455725

(their older cheaper model had straight legs and a different cord system so be careful if interested and ordering)

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-21, 08:08 PM  
pgun3

Hey Tina

I was wondering if you ever bought a rebounder? I am looking into them as I am trying to get my lymph system moving. What one did you buy and do you like it and use it?

TIA
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-21, 08:30 PM  
MJ051279
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
So far here is what I've learned. 1. Size matters. 2. Bungees seems to have stood the test of time and use. 3. nothing is quality under $100.

The brands I've narrowed it down to:

Leaps & Bounds - here's my concern with this brand. At the site and at Amazon the color choices are out of stock with most. What does this mean? You would think they would have stock of all colors. This raises a red flag. (going out of business??).

Jumpsport - Even the price at Costco for the larger model is beyond me.(unless money falls out of the sky, of course).

I better start saving more pennies.

I ordered a Leaps & Bounds 48” red one back on 3/25 and I keep emailing the company. They are very responsive. The first 2 emails they blamed delays on COVID. I finally told them I was tired of everyone using that as an excuse so today they simply told me they were expecting a delivery next week.

My issue mainly is that they charged my credit card back on 3/25. They should have waited to charge me when they actually ship the item.

I love being a Nana
MJ051279 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-21, 08:44 PM  
TinaT

I purchased the JumpSport 550I through Costco. I love it! It's my main form of cardio. I use free workouts on Youtube with SanFran Fitness. I also use treadmill TV on Youtube when I want to do my own thing.

It's one of the best pieces of exercise equipment I've ever purchased. No regrets.
Old 04-30-21, 09:27 PM  
ChelePA

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ051279 View Post
I ordered a Leaps & Bounds 48” red one back on 3/25 and I keep emailing the company. They are very responsive. The first 2 emails they blamed delays on COVID. I finally told them I was tired of everyone using that as an excuse so today they simply told me they were expecting a delivery next week.

My issue mainly is that they charged my credit card back on 3/25. They should have waited to charge me when they actually ship the item.
Wow!!! I purchased mine through Walmart and it shipped within a few days. I then emailed them saying I couldn't use the discount code coupon through that site and they reimbursed me immediately. So far I have had excellent customer service. Love my 48 inch rebounder!
ChelePA is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-21, 07:15 AM  
killoffsonny

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinaT View Post
I purchased the JumpSport 550I through Costco. I love it! It's my main form of cardio. I use free workouts on Youtube with SanFran Fitness. I also use treadmill TV on Youtube when I want to do my own thing.

It's one of the best pieces of exercise equipment I've ever purchased. No regrets.
Is the 550I the one with the larger platform? I have the smaller one and have had it for several years. I love it but I can't do anything choreographed on it because its so small.
Old 05-01-21, 08:18 AM  
TinaT

Becky ~ It does have the larger platform. I'm very pleased with it.
Old 05-01-21, 04:23 PM  
pgun3

because I want it for my lymph system I am wonder if I should do the rebounder or that vibrating thing LOL
pgun3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-04-21, 11:18 AM  
MJ051279
VF Supporter

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ051279 View Post

Well I bit the bullet - I cancelled my Leaps and Bounds order and purchased a Bellicon Classic 49" in red and black.

I love being a Nana
MJ051279 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
bone density, rebounder, rebounders