Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-21, 11:11 AM  
Ricka

I also have had these for years. They work with regular step and/or as a riser for high step platform, not that I put my high step platform in slanted angle, but the outer shape of these risers are same as the regular risers, so they can fit underneath high step.
Ricka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 12:24 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I was checking on Amazon to see if I could find the freestyle risers, but I didn't find any at the moment. But, I found a new to me step by Yes4All, nice color, and the risers, are 4 separated platforms that can be use as a Zumba riser, you can also stack the 4 risers and get a high step, pretty neat. They actually sell the risers separately as well, the platform look like The Perfect Step by LesMills, but their risers are hollow in the middle. These last two versions, has photos placed in a incline position. I already have a full step and mini step, so I will keep looking for the freestyle risers. The Yes4All step looks kinda cool, but I still prefer my full step.

https://www.amazon.ca/gp/product/B08...ref_=pd_gw_unk

A same model by Escape: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=wEytNwFOrss

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 08:38 PM  
zraipel
VF Supporter

I purchased mine from Power Systems: https://www.power-systems.com/shop/p...freestyle-step
Old 04-27-21, 09:10 PM  
adawn
VF Supporter

I had a price alert out for when the freestyle step went below $80 on amazon. I was shocked when I got the alert that it had dropped to $58 in early 2020 and couldn't resist buying it at that price (I kind of wanted the red one but only the gray/black one was priced at $58).
adawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-21, 09:33 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by adawn View Post
I had a price alert out for when the freestyle step went below $80 on amazon. I was shocked when I got the alert that it had dropped to $58 in early 2020 and couldn't resist buying it at that price (I kind of wanted the red one but only the gray/black one was priced at $58).
Wow, you got a fantastic deal!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
freestyle step, freestyle step risers, slanted risers, step risers, universal step riser