Old 03-03-21, 10:39 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Supposed to be released this week.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 10:51 PM  
sherry7899

I hope Jessica is okay. It just seems odd to have someone else speak for her.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-21, 11:07 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by pharma_gal View Post
Yes this. In my opinion, this is not good business practice. Why would you let someone else talk on your behalf? I think I am going to pass on this system as I have not been happy about the lack of communication and the way Jessica is handling things.
I think you are getting two separate things confused. She is not speaking for Jessica. Jessica speaks for herself in her email newsletters. Janessa is merely giving a review of the system to the FB Group.

Jessica does not participate in the FB group, nor does she moderate the group. As Janessa is friends with her, she has asked for updates for the FB Group. It has nothing to do with speaking for Jessica.

If you don’t like how Jessica informs customers in her email newsletter, that’s your pregorative. But it isn’t related to the FB group.
Old 03-03-21, 11:10 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
I hope Jessica is okay. It just seems odd to have someone else speak for her.
Janessa is not speaking for Jessica. Janessa asked if she could do a live review of the program for the FB group and Jessica said yes. Since Janessa received the program early for review purposes, she needed permission.

I’m sure Jessica is fine. The biggest stressor for her has been the pandemic.
Old 03-04-21, 12:05 AM  
SueT

I’ve thought about mentioning this before, but now I’m finally going to ask you all what you think. I’ve noticed Jessica never mentions her daughter at all. I know this is probably for privacy, but as a grandmother, I don’t know how she could not talk about her! I hope everything is okay with her daughter.

I only say this because my grandson is developmentally delayed, and I know the stress it places on everyone in the family, especially my daughter and son-in-law. My grandson went through early intervention and is in preK-3 and is progressing nicely, but he’s still delayed compared to other four-year-olds. He hasn’t been diagnosed as autistic because he doesn’t have enough of the red flags for that, but he still is delayed in his speech. He understands everything we tell him, but still struggles to express himself. Every day he says more and more, so I’m trying not to worry so much and just show him all the love and support I can.

As you can see, I just can’t stop talking about my precious Gavin, and I hope Jessica and her little girl are fine.

I hope this post doesn’t offend anyone.

SueT
SueT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 06:26 AM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Janessa has received early release copies of Jessica's programs in the past and done reviews of them, so it's not that unusual.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 07:07 AM  
kimf
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by SueT View Post
As you can see, I just can’t stop talking about my precious Gavin, and I hope Jessica and her little girl are fine.
SueT, your Gavin is so lucky to have you. I have my own Gavin and he is now 23. It is indeed very stressful in the early years, but it does get easier. Hang in there!

I also hope everything is ok with Jessica, but I think she is just a private person.
kimf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 07:43 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
Janessa is not speaking for Jessica. Janessa asked if she could do a live review of the program for the FB group and Jessica said yes. Since Janessa received the program early for review purposes, she needed permission.

Oops! Thank you! I am not sleeping well so my concentration is awful. Thank you!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-21, 07:49 AM  
Usia
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post

Thanks for the info. Like I said, I'm not on FB. This pandemic has been a big stressor for us all.
Old 03-04-21, 08:30 AM  
katalina

I was so impressed with how Jessica introduced and built up the hype for Walk Strong 3 - introducing workout previews a few at a time (or at least that's how I remember it). I love Jessica's workouts, but am trying not to get too excited this time because I still don't know if they'll be available on DVD. I hope that question is addressed first on the Facebook video. Quite frankly, if they're not available on DVD, I am not going to spend the time watching the video - longing for something unattainable.
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, lift and shift