Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-01-17, 07:35 AM  
bubbles76

Beanpeanut, I could be wrong, but I think nckfitheart was talking about people in general, not necessarily you, when she talked about the people who didn't like Serena. Although she was directly referencing you with the ballerina comment

A person's demeanor at their worst can color how you feel about them in general, no matter how much adversity they have faced, illnesses they've overcome, or skill they have displayed in tough situations. For instance, although Mariah Carey and Beyonce are amazing singers and have done a lot for their communities, I can't feel all joyful inside because of how I've seen them at their worst (not in person, obviously). They both seem pretty hard to work with, for different reasons.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day