Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-25-17, 12:04 AM  
beanpeanut

Quote:
Originally Posted by upperwside View Post
How can you not be a fan of hers. What an accomplished woman.. what an inspiration! What a good message she puts out. Imagine all the adversary she had to fight against and still does.. and look at her.. she's a goddess!! She is a roll model to young girls.. especially young black girls!!!
Ok, so please don't be offended by my opinion, has nothing to do with your response.

I don't like her behavior when she losses a match, the eye rolling and snarky attitude towards people when they want to interview her, her diva, snobby mood is off putting and what really gets me is she won't sign any of the children's tennis balls afterwards, she stammers off to the locker room.For someone to have such a successful career and all that money, I would expect her to behave more graciously. I have very little respect for her. There are so many amazing, humble women on the tour right now! I'm going to focus on them and be supportive.

And if I have to see that phony, musical jewelry box twirling ballerina spin on the court, I think I'll gouge my eye out.