Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-31-11, 07:29 PM  
glamgal
VF Supporter

How very generous of Carrie! I just sent her a Facebook message. I am absolutely floored by her offer and I feel that the whole thing of deleting all questions on their Facebook page is not reflective of how Carrie / Pure Barre does business. It is unfortunate that one person's actions (which were probably not intended with malice...just mistaken judgement) reflects on the brand.

Thank you Carrie!!!
Old 12-31-11, 07:39 PM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post
How very generous of Carrie! I just sent her a Facebook message. I am absolutely floored by her offer and I feel that the whole thing of deleting all questions on their Facebook page is not reflective of how Carrie / Pure Barre does business. It is unfortunate that one person's actions (which were probably not intended with malice...just mistaken judgement) reflects on the brand.

Thank you Carrie!!!
+1!!

I have tried all (and enjoyed most) of the Pure Barre workouts. I had planned on skipping this (and future) workouts because of the comments above...but I think PB is back in my good graces.
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-11, 08:22 PM  
lilmonkey2

Wow--Well handled, Carrie!
lilmonkey2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-11, 08:22 PM  
Cowgirl32

Quote:
Originally Posted by WWWendy View Post
Carrie did read this thread, and she asked me to pass along the following message:

NOTE from Wendy - I'd like to ask that those of you who have posted here also include your VF user name if you contact Carrie about her DVD offer so that she can verify that you posted in this thread before this message was posted. Carrie has made this offer to the small number of people who have already posted their concerns in this thread but she obviously cannot send the DVD to everyone. Her personal FB page is at http://www.facebook.com/carrie.rezabek
She'e a gem. Very classy.
Old 12-31-11, 08:46 PM  
Dobby
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by glamgal View Post

Thank you Carrie!!!
Ditto Jennifer! What a very nice thing to do. She has just turned a problem in to a huge wave of good will for a fairly small investment. Very smart!!

Pam
Dobby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-11, 08:49 PM  
Nuggie's Auntie

Turns out there is a Pure Barre studio in my town!! I'm thinking of attending a class at some point to check it out.

As for the DVD, shoot! Why didn't I post earlier??
Nuggie's Auntie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-11, 09:33 PM  
fatkat555

Quote:
Originally Posted by nuggie's auntie View Post

as for the dvd, shoot! What didn't i post earlier?? :d
lol!

You have to make a mess, sometimes, to clean it up.

DISCLOSURE: I have a professional relationship with a seller or producer of fitness videos or products. For details, please see my profile.
fatkat555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-12, 03:17 AM  
Katri

That's really generous and sweet of her!

I'm not on Facebook, so I wanted to ask if someone who's posted in this thread could send her my information too?
Old 01-01-12, 09:15 AM  
Katri

Thank you Alison for your help!
Old 01-01-12, 10:20 AM  
katchaser1

Ok you lucky folks when you get the dvds please give the rest of us your honest (as if you had spent $ on it) reviews letting us know if there really is much of a difference from the earlier versions. Thanks in advance to all of you and enjoy.
katchaser1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
facebook, pure barre