Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-18-11, 09:32 AM  
kariev34

michelle dozois

So I have been looking at all of her workouts and wanted to know your thoughts on her other dvds besides peak 10. I have peak 10 and they are too much for me.
kariev34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 09:45 AM  
Kesal

I only have her "Your Body Breakthru" set: Rockin' Body Cardio Jam, Your Best Body Circuit, and Slim, Strong, & Sexy Body Sculpt. I think that they are terrific intermediate workouts that can easily be modified to be tougher or easier. They're each about an hour long, and they each have an "Express" premix that's about half an hour (the sculpting dvd has two half hour segments: upper body and lower body).

I don't have Peak 10, but the clips look like it is too high impact for my current needs.
Kesal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 09:55 AM  
zoegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kesal View Post
I only have her "Your Body Breakthru" set: Rockin' Body Cardio Jam, Your Best Body Circuit, and Slim, Strong, & Sexy Body Sculpt. I think that they are terrific intermediate workouts that can easily be modified to be tougher or easier. They're each about an hour long, and they each have an "Express" premix that's about half an hour (the sculpting dvd has two half hour segments: upper body and lower body).

I don't have Peak 10, but the clips look like it is too high impact for my current needs.
I have a couple of these up for trade. PM me if you would be interested.
zoegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 11:28 AM  
Gams

Her "Walk Your Way Slim" is one of my favorite workouts of all-time. I also like "Fat to Firm Fast".
Gams is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 11:51 AM  
MM-Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
Her "Walk Your Way Slim" is one of my favorite workouts of all-time. I also like "Fat to Firm Fast".
I second the Walk Your Way Slim. I also really like her Rockin' Body Cardio Jam. Both of these have good music, right amount of intesity and have modifier. I did not click with her circuit workout, don't remember why.
Old 02-18-11, 12:21 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

If you have netflix, try out some of her older stuff that way.....
bee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 12:41 PM  
topfitmama

her 10 minute solution Carb and Calorie Burner is great for adding some cardio to a workout. She packs a punch in every segment.
topfitmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 12:58 PM  
Karen Beckwith
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gams View Post
These are indeed both great workouts. I especially love Fat to Firm Fast. It's one of my most done workouts - I always end up going back to it.

"Comfort zones are very often expanded by discomfort." - Mimi Solaire
Karen Beckwith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 03:51 PM  
Dorothy J
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by topfitmama View Post
her 10 minute solution Carb and Calorie Burner is great for adding some cardio to a workout. She packs a punch in every segment.
Yes, yes, yes...this is definitely one of those you can amp up if you give it your all. Highly recommended! I also love Walk Your Way Slim for the same reason. I'll have to check out Fat to Firm Fast...

"You want to go into life feeling great, feeling strong, and as you get older, feeling even stronger!" Gin Miller
Dorothy J is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-11, 03:53 PM  
MM-Om

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karen Beckwith View Post
These are indeed both great workouts. I especially love Fat to Firm Fast. It's one of my most done workouts - I always end up going back to it.
Is the Fat to Firm Fast just weights?

ETA: I just checked on amazon and it is circuit.

Tags
fat to firm fast, michelle dozois, walk your way slim, your body breakthru