Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Combinations, Rotations, & Modifications

Old 07-21-04, 10:19 AM  
Donna Mc
VF Supporter

Donna Mc's Get your Peach in Gear Rotation

Inspired by Gymratt's latest metabolisim boosting rotation, and my need to get my peach in gear I have created the following rotation.
I am gearing up for a live Lotte Class this fall. My focus will be on using The Bar Method and Lotte's Muscle Eats Fat DVD's as my basis for strength training. I'm on limited, very light, upper body work right now due to a quirky shoulder acting up lately so the light upper body work in these workouts will suit me fine for now. If you choose to do this rotation but want more upper body work, you should do only the lower body portions of TBM/LB workouts and add your own upper body work on the same day. This is my plan.

Monday: AM Designer Sculpting
PM 20 Miutes Cardio + 10 Minute Stretch

Tuesday: AM Intervals or Step
PM Designer Sculpting Blast + 10-20 Minute Stretch

Wednesday: AM Fat free
PM 20 Minutes Cardio + 10 Minute Stretch

Thursday: AM Any Cardio for 40-60 Minutes
PM Fat Free Blast + 10 Minute Stretch

Friday: AM Muscle Eats Fat + 20-30 Minutes Cardio

Saturday: Walk or Bike Ride

I am planning on keeping this rotation through the end of August to give it 6 weeks. I will post any results or findings as I progress here.
Old 07-22-04, 08:21 PM  
GymRatt
VF Supporter

Nice!
GymRatt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 10:13 PM  
jmander

But Donna, you have such a nice peach already! I suppose everyone's peach can use some improvement. We'll have to start calling you Donna McPeach. BTW, I was in Eastlake for a Captains game/graduation party last weekend - nice little stadium you have there. Eastlake has been calling my name this summer!

Jane
jmander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-22-04, 10:41 PM  
EriCha

Hmm, I may do this with you. I'm stumped as to what to do right now and that seems like it has a low dread factor. I'm curious, what cardio videos are you using?

I'm curious why there is no stretch on the last days of the week.

EriCha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-04, 06:28 PM  
Donna Mc
VF Supporter

Hey Thanks!

LOL jmander! Thanks for the peachy compliment , it's improving quickly I might add! Isn't that Eastlake stadium cute! It's like a mini Jacobs Field!

Ericha, I throw my own stretching in every day, whether it's a formal video or not. On Friday, Saturday and Sunday I'm at my camper and feel a little weird doing my videos there, LOL! I've tried it and unless I shut the door and all the blinds, I get people walking by asking what the heck I'm doing! I hide in the back bedroom and stretch out on the bed back there, all those blinds are drawn all the time. For cardio, KS Rules of Fatburning, got the new Shape your buns & thighs DVD, I'll do the cardio on that, Karen Voight's Ultimate Circuit Training DVD, heck, I'll even throw some Richard Simmons in there, LOL! I have a lot of shorter videos too that I'll use, or just parts of longer ones. The easier cardio will have a low dread factor for me too. Join me, it would be fun to have someone else join in!

Thanks Gymratt!
Old 08-03-04, 01:17 PM  
Donna Mc
VF Supporter

So far my results and findings are that I stink at rotations, LOL! I love to make them up but it feels like torture to follow one to a T. What's up with that?

Anyway, I'm trying to follow this loosely, trying to get peachy things in each day even if it's just a little. There has just been way too much drama going on in my life lately so I've been hit or miss.