Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-22-21, 12:33 PM  
Mickey12

Kittybug thanks for sharing your smoky vegetable soup recipe. That sound really, really good. I make a lot of similar "throw a bunch of veggies in a pot" things but I've never added barbeque sauce and hot sauce to them. I'm definitely going to try it.

I have just about all of Jillian's workouts and there was a time when I was doing them sort of regularly. They still never got any easier for me! Her style of workouts just kill me.

Bee I also saw that fall special on Inner Dimensions. Pinched nerve aside, I have NOT been getting my money's worth out of the subscription. Ok, it was only something like $75 for the year, so I suppose I got my money out of it, but I definitely wanted to be using it more than I have.

ChelePA I am beyond thrilled for you!!!! When I read you will be using your spin bike soon I think I gasped out loud. I am so super excited for you.

Today I went for a 20 minute walk at lunch and so far, no ill effects other than some twingy, twitchy feelings in my leg.

So good to hear from everyone. Have a great day.

Tags
watulan check-in