Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 07-10-21, 11:52 PM  
CoolGirlinFl888

Quote:
Originally Posted by wendug View Post
Wow! You saw both the Fanny Lifter and the Wave. I rarely see them when I'm out thrifting, but I already have both so don't need them! Did you pick up any Firm DVD's?
Definitely! They had boot camp and upper body workout. I also picked up the Fanny lifter steps. I could not resist them at that price!
CoolGirlinFl888 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-21, 06:01 AM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Definitely! They had boot camp and upper body workout. I also picked up the Fanny lifter steps. I could not resist them at that price!
Nice thrifting! I'd have a hard time walking away from them at that price

I saw this in the thrift store
https://www.getabdoer360.com/
and it reminded me of the Millennium Falcon firing cabin.
But no, I didn't buy. No room in the Shred Shed for me to play Luke scoring Tie fighter kills.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-21, 06:16 AM  
Kitten

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post

I saw this in the thrift store
https://www.getabdoer360.com/
and it reminded me of the Millennium Falcon firing cabin.
But no, I didn't buy. No room in the Shred Shed for me to play Luke scoring Tie fighter kills.
Bwahaha!

I have seen the red xl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HDTKxdZjl0
for the past month, maybe two at my local thrift store.
Kitten is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-12-21, 06:45 PM  
Karla25

Today I found Yoga Fusion w/Kim Haegle on VHS whilst trying to find an Erich Schiffmann VHS. It looks promising. I also bought Jazz it Up because it was only a dollar. Since I can't follow anything more than simple steps. It will probably go to Share the Wealth. I also purchased Yet Another (lol) Leslie Sansone walking DVD. I can always muster up the energy for one of her walks. Since so many of her walks (which are the same) are packaged with different covers, I felt the $1 price tag was worth the risk.
Old 07-13-21, 11:29 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitten View Post
Bwahaha!

I have seen the red xl: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7HDTKxdZjl0
for the past month, maybe two at my local thrift store.
I have never seen that. That looks like it would be easy to flip out of..
.but would hold laundry pretty well.

Karla $1 is great! One of our thrift stores has started offering DVDs 1 for $2.99 or 5 for $5. I can say it's awesome when you can find the $5 but the inventory is shrinking so I haven't been able to take advantage of the cheaper deal.

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
Old 07-14-21, 05:26 PM  
wendug

At my library I purchased a Spri Slanted Riser DVD with 3 workouts by Kimberly Spreen and Rob Glick for $1. I do not have a club step with slanted risers, but I do have the Transfirmer. After previewing the cardio and interval portions, it doesn't look like the Transfirmer will work. I guess I can just try it with a regular step and when they used the slanted risers in the Transfirmer position I can do that.
Old 07-14-21, 05:30 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Quote:
Originally Posted by CoolGirlinFl888 View Post
Jillian Body Revolution was $5 for the complete set at two different thrift stores.
My goodness, I wish I could find it at such a low price!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 09:02 PM  
edensmom

I saw a bunch of things at Goodwill last night. Tracy Anderson Mat workout and Beginner Dance Cardio, Exhale Core Fusion Lean & Toned and Pure Arms & Abs, Amy Dixon's Ultimate Fat Burn, Ellen Barret Express Belly Blast, Element Yoga for Stress Reliefand lots more. I sat on the floor and looked up reviews, lol. In the end I got Jillian's Killer Body and 30 Day Shred still shrink wrapped. It was hard to leave some of those titles sitting there because they are pretty good finds for Goodwill..BUT I already know I don't like them (looking at you Tracy). Such restraint.
edensmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-14-21, 09:12 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I sat on the floor and looked up reviews, lol.
Haha ..that's exactly what I do!

Nice to know I'm not the only one

The only other question I have is...did you organize all the fitness DVDs to one shelf/area?

Old 07-14-21, 09:24 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by edensmom View Post
I saw a bunch of things at Goodwill last night. Tracy Anderson Mat workout and Beginner Dance Cardio, Exhale Core Fusion Lean & Toned and Pure Arms & Abs, Amy Dixon's Ultimate Fat Burn, Ellen Barret Express Belly Blast, Element Yoga for Stress Reliefand lots more. I sat on the floor and looked up reviews, lol. In the end I got Jillian's Killer Body and 30 Day Shred still shrink wrapped. It was hard to leave some of those titles sitting there because they are pretty good finds for Goodwill..BUT I already know I don't like them (looking at you Tracy). Such restraint.
Lol. I have seen a few of Tracy Anderson’s workouts at Goodwill, but I’ve passed on them. I also see a lot of Element Yoga and Pilates.

Tags
heidi sormaz, thrift store finds