Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-26-21, 11:12 AM  
Mickey12

Hey Watulans!!!! I skip one day and wow, tons of posts!

Yesterday was my husband's and step mom's Covid vaccines (first dose) so I didn't get to log on at all. We left the house right after work didn't get home until close to bedtime. They both got the Pfizer vaccine. So I guess that's good based on Cataddict's mention of the recent study. They had a selfie wall set up at the facility so I was sure to take a photo of the two of them to circulate to our family.

ChelePA I also hate doing pushups on dumbbells, or holding plank. It feels very uncomfortable on my wrists and I never do them. I was really interested in reading about your mother-in-law being a cloistered nun. I had no idea how strict it is. I'm really glad your husband got to visit with her.

Horusosirus if you've also got the Ingrid Romero workouts, we should definitely all plan on doing them together when Kittybug and I get ours from Mary. It seems like quite a few of us have them.

Kittybug thanks for the recommendation on Travis' Humble Warrior practice. I don't usually do yoga for that long, but I love Travis so I might have to give it a go. Maybe over the weekend.

Garrie! Glad to see you posting and congrats on your first Covid shot.

I will be doing the Kat step workout later today for Fun Friday. I'll pop in later.

Tags
watulan check-in