Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 10-19-21, 09:59 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Yesterday was KCM Build & Burn - Kettlebell/Kickbox. These are a pretty good intermediate return back in, so I'm planning to do these this week with some walks.

This summer is a milestone birthday for me, so my goal is to be able to wear a two-piece for my birthday.

Lori - I bought the Boss Bands, but I haven't been inspired to use them yet. We'll see. The PHA Supersets (no repeats) looks awesome! I can't wait to try it.

Bita - Schools are up and running fine. We had to go virtual for two weeks in September, but now things are down and running much better.

I haven't gotten the booster yet. I did get my flu shot today, though.

Have a great day!
Old 10-20-21, 07:51 AM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Yesterday was golf on a beautiful, sunny, temperate day. It was a great day to be outside.

Jen- glad to hear your school is back in person again. I will be curious to see what you think of the boss bands and loops. I’m going to try some other band workouts to see what I think.

Bita- thanks for your consistency. It is inspiring.

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-21, 09:29 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Yesterday was KCM B&B Upper Body Supersets followed by a one mile walk. Nice. These are leaving me with just the right amount of soreness - enough to know I did something and need to get back to it, but not enough to keep me from exercising the next day.

I'm an admin at the district level, and we have eight schools, so when we went virtual, all of us did, but everyone is back now. Basically the theme now is everyone back, mask if you want to, and send folks home as they get sick like we did before the pandemic. We still have a large unvaccinated population here. Not me, though!

Have a great day!
Old 10-20-21, 02:45 PM  
bfj

Hi

Yesterday was walk, barre and yoga.
Today was barre and yoga.

Jen, so glad school is back in person and is going well.

Lori, Hi

Have a great evening.
bfj is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-21-21, 09:47 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

Yesterday was KCM B&B Lower Body Tabata. That is all I was able to do - stayed up too late the night before, and it was tough! This morning was KCM B&B Cardio Core. That is a tough cardio, in my opinion. I got it in early because of plans this evening.

Have a great day!
Old 10-22-21, 08:34 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

This morning was KCM B&B Trim & Tone Intervals - that one is a fun workout to me. It's a great Friday workout, too! I have gotten in five days of exercise this week!! Yea for me! I accomplished my goal and finished the B&B week. I'm going to plan for the five workdays next week, too.

I worked out this morning because Friday's are grocery days after work, and then we get the three grandsons today until Sunday, so the weekend will be busy! Tomorrow will be play and a walk with the dogs, and then Sunday will be a walk, and I'd like to throw in a stretching/yoga/or mobility workout.

Hope you all have a great day and wonderful weekend!!
Old 10-22-21, 05:32 PM  
nyskier
VF Supporter

Hi All-

Jen- 5 days in a row is great!,

Bita- hi!

Today was Cathe Live- Cardio Kickboxing and Core (10/21/21). Really good one, and you know I love some kickboxing!

If you get a chance, check out the Gift Exchange thread. There is a rather appalling exchange on there (you will know what I am referring to). I sent Sherry a PM afterwards.

Hope you all have a great weekend!

Lori
nyskier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-21, 01:10 PM  
bfj

Hi

Lori, I have to check the gift exchange then!

Jen, YEA indeed! Good job.

21st was barre, yoga and walk.
22nd was double barre, yoga and walk.
Today was barre and walk.

Have a wonderful day.
Old 10-25-21, 08:59 AM  
fitjen

Hi!

My workout today will be this afternoon. I slept most of the day and evening off and on after the kids left yesterday. They are a wonderful, very loved, blur of activity!! 7, 5, and 3.5!

Lori - I saw the thread. I thought it was totally uncalled for and out of line. I think some people just thrive on controversy.

Later with a workout!
Old 10-26-21, 08:57 AM  
bfj

Hi

24th, 25th and today were barre, walk and yoga.

I stomached to check the gift exchange thread a little. Some people

Have an amazing day.
Hugs.