Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 02-04-23, 05:41 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, I'm sure you can tell DD that our whole check-in is proud of her! Presuming you've told her about us. DD used to call VFers my imaginary friends LOL. Then when I took her on a trip to Seattle in 2002 we had lunch with a group of Seattle VFers. And then of course in 2015 I met Lynn in NYC.

Check-in: Debbie Rocker's Walkvest workout. Yes, I still have my walkvest. I hadn't walked with Debbie in a long time. Was reminded of her in a recent GD thread about Leslie.

Waving hi to everyone. Enjoy your weekend.
monterey vidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-23, 08:43 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

Cheryl Yes, please tell your DD that we said congrats and great job!

Check-In: 40 minute walk

Have a Blessed evening!

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

10 Pound Slimdown Xtreme Graduate 02/12
Insanity Graduate - I actually survived!
LM Combat 02/13
21 Day Fix Survivor! 6/14

Diana
Diana3271 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-23, 07:18 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 10,179

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

You can fight it, or do what you've got to do to get it done. The choice is yours. ~Diana

You have the rest of your life to get old. Stay young, as long as you can. ~Diana

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-05-23, 07:20 AM  
Diana3271

Happy Birthday, Cheryl! I hope you have a wonderful day!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-05-23, 10:47 AM  
lynnf

Joining in the birthday wishes for Cheryl and congratulations to her DD on her yellow belt. And by the way, I AM totally imaginary, despite having met Cynthia in NYC. I didn't realize it was that long ago. Sad, since it's 6 years since my FIL died and we lost the ability to stay at his apartment for free.

barre 3 30 minutes. Snow is finally gone and sun is out. So nice!

Diana, looks like you are getting a lot of steps in. Are you feeling ok with your breathing?

Cynthia, wow you have a walkvest! I didn't know people still used those. They are supposed to be good things, much better than walking with weights.
lynnf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-23, 11:57 AM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Happy birthday, Cheryl!
Old 02-05-23, 08:45 PM  
Diana3271

Hi Everyone!

No workout to report

Have a Blessed evening!

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-06-23, 08:31 AM  
Diana3271

Good Morning, Everyone!

Steps from yesterday: 5,392

Have a Blessed day and stay safe and healthy.

LM Combat 02/13

Diana
Old 02-06-23, 03:59 PM  
seabliss

Thank you so much for the birthday wishes! We had a great day. I wanted DD to enjoy it, so we went to the World of Discoverers museum, all about the Portuguese navigators and the lands they discovered. Such a small country to have such an influence in the world. We also did a tour at a smaller port house, one owned by a Portuguese family and not by a corporation, which is nice. We walked around by the river and came home for dinner and a family movie.

Today I did Heather's Chest and Back Workout, as well as my wrist and forearm strengtheners.

Cynthia, lol on the imaginary friends. I will definitely tell DD congratulations from everyone, thank you all! She knows you're real, Cynthia, because you made my father and sister prayer shawls.

Linda, I can't believe it's been that long since you met Cynthia in person. It doesn't seem long ago at all. It's crazy how time just flows together. DD was a little girl then, and now she's a teenager.
Old 02-06-23, 05:50 PM  
monterey vidiot
VF Supporter

Cheryl, it was Lynn (not Linda) in NYC.

Check-in: Debbie Rocker's Total Body Challenge Walk, the abs chapter. Mainly standing, with stretchie band intervals and walking. I don't think I had ever done it before; I've done the arms and legs chapters. I had meant to do this yesterday, but I think I should just stop the guilt of not working out on Sundays. I really have too many things to do, including getting dinner ready before I leave for my San Jose choir rehearsal.

DD didn't see the humor in the text message that Siri botched. I had made a pot of corn chowder (from one of my murder mystery books) and put it in the crockpot to stay hot for when DD got home from work. She has the bad habit of leaving the kitchen without packing up the leftovers, and I didn't want this milk-based soup to stay out until I got home 3 hours later. So I sent her a text, using the speaker icon which is quicker for me than typing, asking her to put it into a container & refrigerate it b/c I had already dined. Except Siri left the "n" out of dined, and DD freaked out. She didn't speak to me when I got home. I spoke through her closed door to explain, also that I couldn't've texted if I had died....