Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-30-16, 09:18 PM  
Taramisu
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Giggling at the vidiot logic And I bought Sweatin to the Oldies 3 at a past Mary sale and really had fun with it on a rebounder. AND I bought the Tank top, etc. at Mary's *last* sale, just to top off for free shipping, and I think it's a real gem! Terrifically useful and for $1.99, how can you possibly complain. Enjoy your new workouts!
I like Minna Lessig a lot, I have had her Tank Top Arms DVD a few times but never kept it. I think it's similar in a way to her 1 Minute Workout, but with that DVD I get really annoyed with the repeats. Maybe I should pick it up again for $1.99, since she doesn't make DVDs anymore. It's a nice one to have around for light days.

I will probably preorder Tracie Long's new ones, they are available to preorder now, aside from that I am not sure there is anything I want. I may look at the list anyway, then again maybe I better not! I still have to try Margaret Richards Unplugged that I just bought.

ETA - I went to order Tracie's new ones, and Mary is out of stock. Is it just because she doesn't have them yet? I wonder if I can still order from her and then just wait until she gets them in. Then again, they aren't part of the sale anyway. Maybe this is a sign that I don't need them right now.

Does anyone know?
Taramisu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 07:32 AM  
LoveVA

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taramisu View Post
I like Minna Lessig a lot, I have had her Tank Top Arms DVD a few times but never kept it. I think it's similar in a way to her 1 Minute Workout, but with that DVD I get really annoyed with the repeats. Maybe I should pick it up again for $1.99, since she doesn't make DVDs anymore. It's a nice one to have around for light days.

I will probably preorder Tracie Long's new ones, they are available to preorder now, aside from that I am not sure there is anything I want. I may look at the list anyway, then again maybe I better not! I still have to try Margaret Richards Unplugged that I just bought.

ETA - I went to order Tracie's new ones, and Mary is out of stock. Is it just because she doesn't have them yet? I wonder if I can still order from her and then just wait until she gets them in. Then again, they aren't part of the sale anyway. Maybe this is a sign that I don't need them right now.

Does anyone know?

Tracie's new ones are pre-order only. In stock mid-July, apparently.
LoveVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 11:36 AM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
I have some in my cart but probably won't buy them. I really wanted them when I put them there but now I am kinda meh over them.
That's how I get. I look at my wish list and think, nah.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 12:00 PM  
Christine S.
VF Supporter

I caved got Cathe's ICE Metabolic Total Body (on sale for $19.99) and tacked on Minna's Tank Top Arms/Bikini Belly/Boy Shorts Bottom ($1.99) just for fun. With the VF code the total came to $19.78, free shipping. Happy Day indeed!
Old 07-01-16, 01:04 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

I noticed that many of the FitPrimes (including the original filmed ones w/Tracie, Susan Harris, etc) are going for $4.99.

I have all of the FitPrimes, new and old, that I need, but just in case anyone was interested.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 01:48 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I want to get Bret Hoebel's 20 min. workout DVD 1 which is only $1.99. i was going to buy the whole set but I can't resist the $1.99 price. I'm trying to think of what other DVDs I would like to get free shipping.
Old 07-01-16, 02:13 PM  
owltx

Oh man you guys I am on the verge of going a little crazy here.

I have Amy Bento's Abs and Strech and Kristin Dowell's Dressed Up Drills in my cart - I know I really want these two.

But - I also think I really want the Peak 10 Fit system. I just can't make up my mind. Obviously, it is more $$ but also more DVDs. I have all of the other Peak 10 Cardio and Strength DVDs, which I love. But, I can't necessarily do these a lot due to the impact, esp the Cardio ones. So . . . hmm . . . I like the music, I like Michelle's cuing and many of her moves. But will it just be repeats? I better think on this one . . opinions welcome . . .
Old 07-01-16, 03:05 PM  
muggle

Stephanie....on the fence about Peak Fit?....GET IT!!!!!! It's a great price, aND Ive only seen that price maybe once a year. You like her, the music, the workouts....just do it. I had a handful of hers and finally bought the set, for a higher price I might add. I know they seem a bit repetative but there's just enough variety to keep me going back for more. Why? Because they are SOLID workouts in 1 hour or less. Plus the set has toning only wkouts and 1 that has NO peaks, and the "Anytime, anywhere" workout. You might even get the "band" too. The flexibility wkout is awesome. I suck at that stuff....too slow. But this one clicked and MAN it felt great. You won't regret having the set.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 03:11 PM  
muggle

I forgot to add.....any of Michelle peaks can be modified to something else that suits you. Hey, sometimes I don't feel like doing tuck jumps so I'll do power lunges instead, right? You can keep it lower impact easily. Honestly it's a great set for a really decent price.
muggle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-16, 03:21 PM  
marki64

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Oh man you guys I am on the verge of going a little crazy here.

But - I also think I really want the Peak 10 Fit system. I just can't make up my mind. Obviously, it is more $$ but also more DVDs. I have all of the other Peak 10 Cardio and Strength DVDs, which I love. But, I can't necessarily do these a lot due to the impact, esp the Cardio ones. So . . . hmm . . . I like the music, I like Michelle's cuing and many of her moves. But will it just be repeats? I better think on this one . . opinions welcome . . .
Just an FYI, most of her Peak 10 System workouts are on you tube if you want to see if you like it. I love the Anytime, Anywhere workout, but there really is a lot of overlap if you have all her others. I find all her Peak 10 Cardio Strengths are very similar to one another, fun, but similar. I guess what doesn't bother me is that she moves quickly through the segments. But I would view them on You Tube and see what you think.
marki64 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary, mary's sale, sale, total fitness dvd