Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 05-27-16, 09:06 PM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherry7899 View Post
Unfortunately, I hurt my knee right after I got them, so I have not been able to give them a good chance. I tried weeks of rest (didn't work) and then went for an x-ray which did not show anything. Then I had an MRI which thankfully did not show any tears. It is likely tendonitis. I am finally (fingers crossed) feeling better, but I'm being very cautious going back to cardio-especially dance. I hope to try them again soon. From previewing, they look really fun, though. I know that wasn't any help. I am so sorry!
Oh! I'm so sorry to hear you're dealing with that. I'm glad you're doing better, and you're right to be cautious. A few years ago I was dealing with elbow tendonitis, a shoulder issue and pain in the ball of my foot/second toe (capsulitis?) . It sucked, but all of that is behind me. Since then I do try to be fairly careful with how I move, but I don't feel fragile any more.

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-16, 09:09 PM  
sherry7899

Thank you! It was so frustrating because I had been exercising five days a week in January after being sick with bronchitis and a sinus infection all through December. I hated getting sidelined just when I was able to exercise again. I am so sorry you had all those issues at once-that is terrible! I am so glad you are doing better.

Take care,
Sherry

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-16, 05:47 PM  
Betty Boop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sassy View Post
When are Mary's usual big sales? Does she still have one around the 4th of July? . . .
She posted on the forum today that there will be a sale around the July 4th weekend, but she doesn't know the exact dates yet.
Old 05-29-16, 03:20 PM  
Sassy
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Betty Boop View Post
She posted on the forum today that there will be a sale around the July 4th weekend, but she doesn't know the exact dates yet.
Thank You!

"The only difference between the saint and the sinner is that every saint has a past and every sinner has a future." ~~~Oscar Wilde
Sassy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale