Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-27-14, 06:14 PM  
Jane1721

I ordered two Ellen Barrett workouts shortly after midnight (Fusion Flow Live and the fat burning workout...which is a re-aquire ). I need more impact free workouts, so I'm sure I'll order a few more Ellen workouts before the weekend is over.
Jane1721 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-14, 04:02 PM  
Helen S
VF Supporter

I ordered Mark Laham's Yin Yoga and Tracey Mallett's Bikini Body Bootilicious. Yin Yoga because it's a good bargain with 3 long workouts and one of them is hips/pelvis which I need. Tracey's because I like to work my butt and legs. It was also only $10.99.
Old 11-28-14, 04:16 PM  
ADoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatorfan76 View Post
Unfortunately most of the items I wanted were too new to be discounted.

I really wanted the new Patrick Goudeau, Paul Katami and the Supermodel Series Arms and Abs and the TNT workout- but none of them were discounted. I'm hoping to get them if Mary has a New Years' sale.

I ended up getting the Ultimatum Set by Lindsi Sanor and Ashley Borden 6 weeks to Sculpted
Patrick Goudeau is having a 50% off on all his dvds this whole Black Friday weekend.
ADoll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-14, 06:23 PM  
Gatorfan76

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADoll View Post
Patrick Goudeau is having a 50% off on all his dvds this whole Black Friday weekend.
Thank you !! Just got his newest for $14.50 including shipping
Old 11-28-14, 07:33 PM  
hotncmom

I picked up Deepen Your Practice as a Christmas gift for DH. He's been doing UY for a long time and I think he will like it.
hotncmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 10:32 AM  
suzannaerin

I limited myself to three (so far, ha!), Skip Jennings Max Strength Overload; Jen Edward Sweat Total Body BUn, and Sara Haley Sweat Unlimited. Hopefully, I will be strong and sweaty when all is said and done!
suzannaerin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 11:16 AM  
TinierTina

I resisted the sale. I don't know how I did it.

Maybe because I need more humor, "less" (commercialized) fitness in my life?

I posted a few days ago about mulling over this sale on the bubbles76 challenge about slow buying. (It is not part of General Discussion threads.)

My days with Total Fitness DVDs are not over forever, though. Forever is a very long time.

[Could even say the same thing about Amazon, but I am still enmeshed with them as autorenew zapped me with a charge on Amazon's affinity card, which I never cancelled the account with. But I try to be forever over with them. I'm not perfect.]

-Bettina

"If it doesn't challenge you, it doesn't change you"?! REALLY!! If it doesn't serve me, it doesn't save me!!
TinierTina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 11:28 AM  
Betty Boop

I ordered four Tae Bo workouts - and Lisa Rinna Dance Body Beautiful Hip Hop Ballroom. I'd never heard of Lisa Rinna but the workout looked interesting and the price was right.
Old 11-29-14, 12:37 PM  
laurajhawk

I'm eyeing the Virtual Active hikes and runs - they're all on sale at $15.95. I bought one recently and LOVE using it with my rebounder. Might get a couple more for variety.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 01:28 PM  
Orlita

Laura, those Virtual Active DVDs might be great for my boyfriend when he has to use the rebounder instead of running outdoors.

Do they skip around every few seconds like the promo or is it longer shots? Even if it doesn't skip in location, it drives me bonkers to see constant camera changes, and I think he feels the same.

Thanks!
Orlita is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale