Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 09-01-21, 10:37 AM  
KarenJo
VF Supporter

Mary's End of Summer Sale Is Live

The sale at Total Fitness DVDs is up. I've ordered the 6 things waiting in my cart, though a week ago someone else bought one of the "1 in stock" ones I had in there. Even the Used DVD I bought was on sale.

I've been getting into "real" yoga DVDs in the last couple of years and have been enjoying exploring the older, OOP and obscure things Mary has in her Used section and as onesies in the Going, Going, Gone section.

I now have a doctor's order to never again do push ups (yippee!)
KarenJo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 01:20 PM  
Messe

I've ordered the six DVDs that were in my cart, too. I came very close to placing an order earlier this week and then realized that a sale would surely be coming our way soon.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 02:49 PM  
bubbles76

I was hoping the one set I wanted would be on sale for the same price as it was the last sale. It's not, so I will wait
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 06:10 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
I was hoping the one set I wanted would be on sale for the same price as it was the last sale. It's not, so I will wait
I'm curious Bubbles what set?

I have noticed Mary doesn't price things the same from sale to sale. So if I want something, and I like the price, I may regret waffling.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-21, 06:37 PM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanofladyvols View Post
I'm curious Bubbles what set?

I have noticed Mary doesn't price things the same from sale to sale. So if I want something, and I like the price, I may regret waffling.
Tonergy. I went back and forth, but heard someone say it was DVD-R so I didn't get it during the sale. Well, I contacted Mary some time ago to ask about something else, and thought I'd ask her. She said it was pressed dvd. So I regret waffling lol! It was a fantastic price at the July 4th sale.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
Old 09-01-21, 10:08 PM  
jetlitis

Quote:
Originally Posted by bubbles76 View Post
Tonergy. I went back and forth, but heard someone say it was DVD-R so I didn't get it during the sale. Well, I contacted Mary some time ago to ask about something else, and thought I'd ask her. She said it was pressed dvd. So I regret waffling lol! It was a fantastic price at the July 4th sale.
Dear bubbles76,

I have Tonergy (6 DVD set, and yes, it's pressed), and you can have it for Media Mail postage if you'd like. It's too advanced for me (I'm intermediate). I even tried to sell it to Half Price Books about 6+ months ago, but they were very choosy at the time and refused it. Also, I need to tell you that the case is broken. I didn't open it for many months (maybe even a year) before I decided to give it a try. When I opened the case for the first time, it collapsed on me. So now the case has a couple of rubber bands to keep it together.

Go ahead and PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
jetlitis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-21, 06:51 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:
Originally Posted by jetlitis View Post
Dear bubbles76,

I have Tonergy (6 DVD set, and yes, it's pressed), and you can have it for Media Mail postage if you'd like. It's too advanced for me (I'm intermediate). I even tried to sell it to Half Price Books about 6+ months ago, but they were very choosy at the time and refused it. Also, I need to tell you that the case is broken. I didn't open it for many months (maybe even a year) before I decided to give it a try. When I opened the case for the first time, it collapsed on me. So now the case has a couple of rubber bands to keep it together.

Go ahead and PM me if you're interested. Thanks.
VF is the best!!! Thank you thank you
Old 09-07-21, 11:30 PM  
Vantreesta

There were definitely more that I wanted but I just ordered 6 used ones.
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mary's sale