Udaya Yoga

$120/year
Available to current subscribers
https://udaya.com/annual-membership/...eid=82bd755da1
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-20, 07:02 PM  
kmissa

P.Volve

50% off kits, (6) and (12) month memberships, and Los Angeles studio classes with code BF50

https://www.pvolve.com//pages/black-friday
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-20, 08:36 PM  
kmissa

Beachbody Fitness Deals

Some good prices on some dvd programs. Sale ends Dec 2nd

https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/u...tegory=Fitness

I’m tempted by Core de Force for $20
kmissa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-25-20, 11:41 PM  
bubbles76

I have wondered about Core De Force too.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 01:40 AM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kmissa View Post
Some good prices on some dvd programs. Sale ends Dec 2nd

https://www.teambeachbody.com/shop/u...tegory=Fitness

I’m tempted by Core de Force for $20
thanks for enabling!! always wanted youv2, and i got the 2 country heat deluxe discs. i wish they had country heat basic.

just a warning - the shipping is pretty outrageous. my subtotal was around $31, and shipping was $11. i lowered my subtotal by removing 2 items, and shipping was $7 on $14. that means by ordering more items, shipping was around 30%, but with a lower order, shipping shoots up to 50%.

why they can't give free shipping for orders >$25 is curious.

it might be my location, but just be aware.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 02:01 AM  
Vantreesta

I got email from Skogg that they're having a big sale on virtual as well as DVDs. I tried to copy/paste here from the email but couldn't get it to work.

Off to look at Beachbody! Thanks for the tip!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 11:59 AM  
Vantreesta

Does anyone remember if Mary is able to price match Beachbody's Black Friday prices?
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 12:17 PM  
bzar
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vantreesta View Post
Does anyone remember if Mary is able to price match Beachbody's Black Friday prices?
she can but you need to PM her. it takes a little coordination between you and her - like you'd have to be online, and she would have to be online too, and she adjusts her BB website after you tell her what you want to order. she processes your order, and then i think she changes it back to the prices that were there before you inquired. i gave her a link to the sale so that she could see what the sale prices were. she doesn't mind doing it.

i was worried they'd run out of youv2, so i ordered directly from Beachbody last night - you can sign into your account and check if Mary is listed as your coach (her name is shown as Mary Crowder in my BB profile).

Because she is listed as my coach in my Team Beachbody profile, i believe she gets credit. i hope i am correct on that.

Miyagi: Wax on, right hand. Wax off, left hand. Wax on, wax off. Breathe in through nose, out the mouth. Wax on, wax off. Don't forget to breathe, very important.
[walks away, still making circular motions with hands] ~ Pat Morita, The Karate Kid, 1984

disclosure: in the years 2002-2004 i had a professional relationship with a distributor of fitness videos; see profile.
bzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 01:42 PM  
CharM

Thriftbooks - 15% off $5 or more, it says USED BOOKS but it works on dvds (I didn't buy any, just put in the cart and applied the code)
HOLIDAY2020

www.thriftbooks.com
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-26-20, 01:50 PM  
Nelly G

Quote:
Originally Posted by bzar View Post
she can but you need to PM her. it takes a little coordination between you and her - like you'd have to be online, and she would have to be online too, and she adjusts her BB website after you tell her what you want to order. she processes your order, and then i think she changes it back to the prices that were there before you inquired. i gave her a link to the sale so that she could see what the sale prices were. she doesn't mind doing it.

i was worried they'd run out of youv2, so i ordered directly from Beachbody last night - you can sign into your account and check if Mary is listed as your coach (her name is shown as Mary Crowder in my BB profile).

Because she is listed as my coach in my Team Beachbody profile, i believe she gets credit. i hope i am correct on that.
Jeannine is right. I spoke with Mary too. Please if you can order with Mary and send her an email. She can order it at the same price. She is such a wonderful person.
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
black friday, deals, discounts, mary's sale, sales