Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 11-29-14, 01:38 PM  
Breezy Trousers

I already planned to do an easygoing Fe Fit rotation in December but was waiting for Mary's sale to see if she'd drop the price significantly -- and she did! I also threw Suzanne Bowen's Barre Amped Cardio Fat Burn in the cart. I esp. love Suzanne's TT&T workout -- and other cardio barre workouts -- so I couldn't resist Barre Amped Cardio, even though it wasn't reduced.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-29-14, 02:13 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlita View Post
Laura, those Virtual Active DVDs might be great for my boyfriend when he has to use the rebounder instead of running outdoors.

Do they skip around every few seconds like the promo or is it longer shots? Even if it doesn't skip in location, it drives me bonkers to see constant camera changes, and I think he feels the same.

Thanks!
They (or at least, the one I have) do not skip around like that. Each scene lasts five minutes or so, and during the scene, the camera moves with the person, as if you're hiking/running. Then for the next scene, you get new scenery. During the cooldown of the one I have, there is more of a montage - you skip more often and the viewpoint isn't always as if hiking. But that's only the last five minutes or so.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-14, 05:56 PM  
laurajhawk

I know we've covered this at length before, but ... dang, Mary is amazing. I ordered (two more Virtual Actives) at midday on Saturday, got a tracking number within minutes, and now they have left Wisconsin already (last night) and are expected to be delivered on Tuesday. This is with standard, free delivery ... WOW!

This is awfully nice for me 'cause I am planning a rebounding-intensive week, to let my hurt shoulder heal. I can use the new ones starting on Wednesday!

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
Old 12-01-14, 02:26 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
I know we've covered this at length before, but ... dang, Mary is amazing. I ordered (two more Virtual Actives) at midday on Saturday, got a tracking number within minutes, and now they have left Wisconsin already (last night) and are expected to be delivered on Tuesday. This is with standard, free delivery ... WOW!

This is awfully nice for me 'cause I am planning a rebounding-intensive week, to let my hurt shoulder heal. I can use the new ones starting on Wednesday!
I KNOW. I ordered late enough on Thursday to be considered Friday. I live on the west coast, WAY far away from where Mary is, and just now checking my tracking, my order is supposed to be here TODAY. Are you kidding me? That's also free shipping, and it's crazy fast.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 02:36 PM  
mle777

I ended up getting the newest Buti set. It's normally $59, but was on sale for $54. With the 10% off, it dropped the price to $49. Then I had accumulated several points, which I decided to redeem and that dropped the price down to $40. I'm thrilled with that price b/c I thought $60 was really high for 3 workouts.

3x Tough Mudder
mle777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-14, 05:22 PM  
laurajhawk

Tracking says that mine HAVE BEEN DELIVERED! They're a day early from what it said yesterday. Ordered Saturday, delivered Monday, with "regular" shipping from Wisconsin to Colorado - I'd ask how she does it, but it probably involves some sort of dark arts or maybe an off-label wormhole, so I probably don't want to know.

Old 12-02-14, 12:20 AM  
klaux

I tried so hard to resist ordering anything because I am addicted to streaming now, but....
Nicky McGinty 3 DVD Ballet Yoga set and Maya Fiennes Yoga for Real Beauty will be on their way to me shortly. Maybe I can justify this as supporting Mary? I love Mary.
klaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-14, 11:20 AM  
laurajhawk

Thank you for supporting Mary!

Tags
mary's sale