Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-25-23, 12:16 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Does anyone here do Ballet Physique streaming?

I'm very curious about thoughts on Ballet Physique streaming, the cost, if there's an app or how else do you stream, how often new content is posted, how long the workouts are, etc. I have BP's two DVDs and every single time I do them, I want MORE. I really enjoy these workouts! So is the streaming worthwhile? Any other thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 09:07 AM  
Melissa Baker
VF Supporter

I live in Colorado and attend Ballet Physique classes, and occasionally take the streaming classes. There is an app that works with Roku, though I usually use my iPad.

The streaming platform has both shorter, targeted sessions, and full length classes. There are currently 43 live BP classes on the streaming platform. There is a 14 day free trial and several different pricing options. I would encourage you to check it out!

I’m not affiliated with the studio, just a happy client who has been going there for over 7 years even though there are several barre studios that are closer to where I live.

https://streaming.theballetphysique.com/subscribe
Melissa Baker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-23, 11:27 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melissa Baker View Post
I live in Colorado and attend Ballet Physique classes, and occasionally take the streaming classes. There is an app that works with Roku, though I usually use my iPad.

The streaming platform has both shorter, targeted sessions, and full length classes. There are currently 43 live BP classes on the streaming platform. There is a 14 day free trial and several different pricing options. I would encourage you to check it out!

I’m not affiliated with the studio, just a happy client who has been going there for over 7 years even though there are several barre studios that are closer to where I live.

https://streaming.theballetphysique.com/subscribe
Thank you so much! And you are so freaking lucky to live close enough to attend live classes. I imagine they're awesome!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
ballet physique