Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-02-23, 10:50 AM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

Kim, Five is actually the neighbor's cat but she's outdoor-only and I fear if they moved, they'd just abandon her. When it was like 5 degrees the other day, I saw her sitting on their trash can outside looking cold and miserable while their car was in the driveway but their garage door was closed (they used to leave it a bit open for her but now don't for whatever reason ). Shortly after that, she was at my back door acting like she wanted in. If we didn't have four cats already and an interesting dynamic, I'd probably have let her in.

And I'm like Bee with the shrink wrap...that's how I know what workouts I've not tried yet! Speaking of...yesterday was Callanetics Countdown level 3 and I laughed to myself that I've never done levels 1 and 2 and now you all have me curious!

Chele, I forgot to comment on the fact that you used a step topper the other day! That's a HUGE deal, congrats to you!! That Peleton story is something else, wow.

Have a great day friends!

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fierce watulans, watulan check-in