Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-06-21, 05:13 PM  
Mickey12

big hip hip hooray!!! to Cataddict and Kittybug on finishing STS!!! I’m so proud of you and amazed at your passion and drive. Great, great accomplishment.

ChelePA I am not sick of the snow yet. I really don’t mind winter, never have. I enjoy the change of seasons but have to admit that as I get older I get sad at the end of summer with the thought of cold weather coming. It doesn’t really make sense though because I don’t hate winter.

I have been in a exercise slump this week. I have been feeling unmotivated after ShovelMax on Monday and Tuesday. I skipped Wednesday, and I did an easy workout on Thursday and nothing last night. I thought I would catch up with Fun Friday and do a Christie Taylor workout today, but so far it hasn’t happened. I need to get moving because I’m feeling pretty stiff and sluggish. I think the lack of movement just makes it all worse. I have to snap out of it.

I have a co-worker who is my age. She is overweight. Last week she was pushing a cart with paperwork and files on it so it was sort of heavy. She stopped to talk and I was shocked how out of breath she was. She wasn’t pushing it far, it’s not like she was pushing it uphill or anything. It was astounding to me how deconditioned she was. Sad, really. Then I recalled about a week earlier when she said to me that she takes the elevator to go down one flight of stairs to use the ladies room. Wow, she doesn’t even take the steps for one flight. So, the point is that I need to be grateful that I have good fitness and get up off my butt and work out. See you later....

Tags
watulan check-in