Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 01-16-22, 01:53 PM  
warriorprincess

Apple Watch Apps

I discovered two apps last week that I absolutely adore, and I think many of you will too.

The first is HeartWatch, which is way more than a heart rate monitor. It has these marvelous graphs of your workouts. It has different views of any particular workout you want to see, a daily workout summary, and graphs of workouts you've done in the last six weeks by type. It tells me the percentage of cardio, strength, barre, step, etc. that I've done. It shows how much time I've spent in High intensity, fat burn, warmup, etc. It's everything I wished the Apple Fitness app was.

The second is Autosleep. If you wear your watch while you sleep, this one also has amazing graphs. My favorite has your heartrate, respiratory rate, O2 levels, noise levels, and movement levels all on the same graph. It gives you these nice graphs of how long you were in deep sleep, light sleep, restful, etc. based on your movements. It has an HRV readiness score which is supposed to indicate how ready you are for heavy exercise that day.

The same guy made both of these. I don't know him, but he is really good. No recurring fees. Each of them is about $5 and worth every penny.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
You're only 1 workout away from a good mood.
warriorprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-22, 02:22 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I have both of those, also! I use the sleep one much more (because I really want to get my sleep on track), but yes, they are great!
Old 01-17-22, 01:21 PM  
Nelly G

Thanks for posting this. In the Netherlands there is a offer 7,99 for Heartwatch together with Autosleep and AutoWake. Maybe in the USA too!
Nelly G is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
apple watch