Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 03-29-22, 02:12 PM  
AnMrsDe

Arrow Just The Workouts~~APRIL, 2022~~*Everyone is Welcome!*~~

April, 2022

28- Yvette Fit #175 (65 Min. All Out Cardio Kickbox workout); Five Parks Yoga (Hands Free & Wrist Free Balance Yoga Class=26 min.)
29- KCM's 30 MTF Strength & Stamina (Bonus Step=22 min.); YT (30 Min. Yoga Power Blast (Travis); Mady's BPR
30- Cathe Live #274 Power Legs Live (47 min.); Cathe Live #352 Metabolic Weights & Loops (16 min floor mat work); Mady's BPR
31- 2 Birds Yoga (30 Min. Active, Morning Vinyasa Flow); Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility)

1 - KCM 30 MTF Sculpting Rx (workout 2-no floor work=20 min.; KCM 30 MTF Lean Body Circuits (Boxing & UB premix=31 min.); Mady's BPR; 20 min Yard Work Revisiting LBC, I realized I'm spoiled now with her Cardio Fit workout! Kept my weights lighter today.
2 - Yvette Fit #142 (30 Min. All Barbell & Dumbbell workout UB/LB); Michelle Briehler (Total Body Kickbox & Compound Strength Workout/Get Ready to Sweat!=56 min.); Mady's BPR Yvette's class is a favorite weight workout to get in/out but I still had extra energy today to add on. WOW, Michelle's class is Fabulous and a Major Sweat fest!!! Format is 2 Rounds of kickboxing with :40/:10 format; 3 Rounds of Compound Strength using DB's with :45/:15 format; 3 Rounds of Kickbox HiiT with :30/:10 using 1-2# weights; Core with :50/:10 format; and C/D. This workout has SUPER creative, FUN combinations with an athletic flair (so I loved everything!) and my HR was up for almost the whole workout. TOUGH STUFF! One of her BEST and in her top 5 classes of favorites for me. 602 cal burn!
3 - Rest Day

4 - Yvette Fit #176 (60 Min. HiiT/BOSU/Boxing Combos!=68 min.); Mady's BPR This class ROCKS! Totally, totally fun using the BOSU with fun boxing combos, balance work, ankle weight segment at end, a few burpees, and not a whole lot of high impact. Loved every minute! Holding my 5# weights out in front while balancing on the BOSU in a squat for so many sets was tough!! My legs are brutally FRIED right now...definitely one of my absolute FAVORITES on her site! 525 cal burn!
5 - Early hair appt….Mady’s (Full Body Stretch/Gentle Routine for Flexibility, Relaxation & Stress Relief/30 Min. Yoga Inspired =28 min) This was a great stretch…don’t think I did this one before. It hits everything, even neck and wrists. It includes lots of the same stretches as her Back Pain Relief stretches….so, extra good!
6 - Cathe Live #234 (Strong Express Upper Body=38 min.); Caroline Girvan (IRON Series 30 Min UB w/o Shoulders, Back, & Chest 2 =35 min.); Mady's (Stretches for Neck, Shoulder & UB Pain Relief/10 Min. Yoga to Release Tension & Relax) I really love Cathe's workout - get in/out in record time while leaving your arms fried. I used 5's, 10's, 12's, 15's, and 25#. I actually did the p/u, sit ups as is today! I still wanted to add on to equal 60 min.+, and I don't know what possessed me to do a Caroline today? Jane, I see we did the same workout, LOL! Chest Presses, Flyes, Renegade Rows, Shoulder Presses, Rear Delt Flyes/Lat Raises, and a finisher of Frontal Raises were all done with crazy heavy weights! I used 8's, 10's, 12's, 15's, and 25# and by the end, my arms were majorly fried! I'll never do Ren Rows in any workout b/c of my hands, so I did 1 arm rows (25#) and changed up some of the chest to work triceps. I'm not much of a splits person - I like to do FULL UB or FULL LB in a workout. There were no biceps in this either and Cathe's w/o had very little bi's and tri's work for my liking either. But they are definitely worked indirectly. I could do the finisher with 12's/15# --- (I could do those all day long)! I think what makes these workouts so tough, is the format of :60/:30 combined with a short time frame - you're working for a whole minute so you get LOTS of reps in there! Sometimes I did 20-29 reps and hit failure often since I was going lighter than Caroline. Yes, my arms are SHAKING now!! I will most likely try another Caroline when I am FRESH! ;0) Found another gem in Mady's UB stretch!!! That self massage at the end felt awesome - I never think to do that! 411 cal burn!
7 - Heather Robertson (30 Min Knee Friendly HiiT Cardio//No Squats, No Lunges, No Jumping=36 min.); 2 Birds Yoga (30 Min Evening Yoga Series (Part 2-1 April '22=18/30 min.); Mady's BPR I'm not really all that sore today...surprise, surprise! Just my chest & shoulders somewhat which got the brunt of both workouts yesterday! I credit my IF for not much soreness. Today I needed a LIGHT workout, LOL, and HR's was awesome for mostly low impact and sweaty!! HR uses light weights for a couple exercises, but I used my 2# wrist weights for all and it worked well. There are 2 rounds of the same exercises with a :45/:15 format but didn't really seem repetitive since there's so many different ones. She does walk-out planks into Mt. Climbers then stand; I used my step to jump back and did the Mt. Climbers into hop to front then jump up (I can't do burpees low impact ever!). These exercises would be really easy to up the intensity but I mostly kept it lower today. Just perfect for what I was wanting! Then, my bad, I didn't preview Fiona's practice all the way thru...I loved the first 15 min. It was a flow with balance poses and was just great. Then around the 18 min. mark, she starts Shavasana by relaxing each body part. Well, duh, it is titled Evening Yoga Series, LOL! But I didn't want that, so I added in Mady's BPR by memory and got stretched out the way I intended. Great easier workout today! 317 cal burn
8 - Cathe Live #322 (Fantastic Elastic =46 min.), Mady's BPR A good one to mix it up with band work while working total body while being easier on my hands. Lots of core focus too. I had a worker coming over early so this is all I could fit in.
9 - YT 20 Min. Power Yoga "In The Flow" with Travis = 22 min.; Cathe's Perfect 30 (Mobility) A great, short flow to start your day or a great little add on!//Mom's estate sales went really well and she got rid of lots of stuff. However, lots of stuff didn't go, so we have a donation center coming to pick it up on Saturday. In the meantime, we'll be packing up stuff this coming week...thankfully, none of us have any appts like we do the following week!
10- Rest Day

11- Yvette Fit #173 (45 Min. Step HiiT Boxing=38 min.); Yvette Fit #113 (30 Min. All Out BOSU Aerobics=23 min.); Mady's BPR Had a BOSU BLAST this morning! I substituted the step in 173 with the BOSU and was a great heart pumper! This doesn't have a whole lot of high impact but my HR was up for most of the workout. I didn't feel the 6 min? weight work at the end, so I added on her BOSU Aerobics which turned out to be a fantastic BOSU cardio combination! This class is mostly steady-state, so it was a perfect add-on for reaching an hour workout. I'll have to remember these 2 classes as they complemented each other perfectly for what I was wanting!! 512 cal burn
12- Michelle Briehler (Full Body PUMP Workout/DB Strength/RIP=43 min.); 15 min. incline walk on TM; Mady's BPR Michelle's class was another awesome total body workout- loved it! She utilizes different paces of reps - some really s-l-o-w and some faster - LOVED THAT! She uses 8's and 15's mostly and during the skull crushers, I'm wondering how in the heck she goes so fast with the 15's!! Figured out she's using 8's!!! Well, no wonder my 12's felt so heavy and I had to really slow them down. Lots of combination moves that make this one metabolic and I was very sweaty! A little light on the chest but it is worked indirectly a lot with the triceps and core. RIP=a music program, not 'rest in peace' like I originally thought--after this workout you get to rest in peace, LOL!! Added on a finisher of 15 min. of uphill TM climb and Mady's stretch. Great total body focus today!! 419 cal burn
13- KCM Cardio Fit (All Cardio + some repeat cardio segments=43 min.); Level Up UB Yin = 32 min.) Kelly's workout is always so much fun. I used my weighted wrist weights for all --that segment toward the end where she does knee circles with outstretched arms, I was really feeling it with my wrist weights! I hadn't done this LU class since '20...it's 1/2 standing with arm/core stretches while doing some (IMO) unfriendly lower body poses simultaneously (i.e. hands in a tricep stretch behind head while lower body is in straight leg triangle pose while lowering head to leg). I have to make sure my leg is bent (that goes w/o saying in side angle pose, as a straight leg would really irritate my lower back issue). For me, having the hands behind the head makes it really iffy for the lower back anyway bending that way. But the mat work is great and felt good for the shoulders!
14- Yvette Fit #138 (60 Min. Step & Leg Mashup); 15 min. TM Incline climb; Mady's BPR; 10 min. Yard clean up Found another awesome GEM in this class!! I usually skip her step workouts, but I'm so glad I tried this one! Yvette uses 2 risers; I used 1 riser - the step is vertically in first half; horizontally in second half. I LOVED the exercises and pace esp. of this class...it seems a tad slower and more controlled for getting into position, etc. Loved the 4 count kicks with the 4 count 5# shoulder presses at the 1/2 way mark---so fun--would love to see those again. Also the glider exercises were really a burner for the legs! This is how I love working my legs - with a metabolic focus sprinkled with moderate weights. FAVORITED!! I love how I keep finding these gems on her site this much later after I originally subscribed!! Added on my incline work - today I set it at 15 incline...that was tough after all the leg work! Love this idea of a finisher. Fantastic leg (actually total body) day! 576 cal burn
15- Heather Robertson Mini Band Booty Builder/Glute Activation (16 min.); 2 Birds Yoga (20 Min. Mellow Morning Flow); Cathe (Mobility); 15 min. Yard Clean Up Heather's newer workout...a good one for a finisher - I used my pink fabric band...not too much of a burn on its' own but was good since today is an easier day. I did add clams on each side at the end. Fiona's class was a mellow flow and a good flow to start the day./Lot of sticks/pokey balls down from the high winds yesterday. Some ppl were out of power - very thankful that wasn't my case.
16- Michelle Briehler (40 Min. Cardio & Full Body Strength Workout/Low Impact/No Jumping=32/40 min.); TM Incline Climb (18 min. 15 incline); Mady's BPR Michelle's workout has the format of (Low Impact) Cardio 1 :30/:00; LB Strength :40/:12; UB Strength :40/:12; (Low Impact) Cardio 2 :30/:00; Yoga-ish stretch. The weight segments are where Michelle really shines in this one - loved all the combination moves which really kept up my HR. I used 5's, 15's, and 20 and matched Michelle on the weight load - all except the shoulder press during the lunge sequence. Those lunge sequences were really tough! During Superman, she does tricep kickbacks....I think we discussed this once, was it ASAS? I kept my wrists to the sky (no complaints from my wrists, btw!) and did tricep pulses with straight arms. In the 2nd set, Michelle has her chest raised and bends her elbows and does k/b's...which I found really awkward! I will keep doing the straight arm ones (I think I can go with 8's next time) and actually liked them, LOL. But once the 2nd cardio segment rolled around, I opted for doing my TM incline finisher instead, as I don't think I would've liked her yoga type stretch anyway and my lower back really needed Mady after all those lower back strengtheners! :0) Good workout (done my way!) 402 cal burn
17- He Is Risen!! HAPPY EASTER!!!

18- Yvette Fit #19 (60 Min. Cardio & Core Workout); TM Incline Climb (16 min. 10 Incline); Mady's BPR Lots of variety in this Yvette class with 5's, 8's, 10's, 10# KB, stability ball, and gliders. She makes this one so fun using the stability ball for cardio as well as core exercises. About 3/4 thru the class, she does some shoulder presses with knee raises - those really got my HR up there - whoa! It could've been the sequencing too, as I was getting fatigued at that point! Very sweaty class! For my finisher, I kept the incline at 10 but I did elevate the speed. Great start to the week! 536 cal burn//Did great on my Lent challenge (which ended yesterday)...I gave up chocolate & even lost a few pounds. Coincidence??
19- Cathe's Strong & Sweaty (TB Giant Sets, minus stretch); another version of my Beast add-on finisher; Mady's BPR I really love TBGS - such a great total body workout. I used 5's-30's (no BB) and got a great workout. Thought I'd add on a finisher to make it an hour workout. I'm going to post it here so I have record of it for future use, as I loved it for an awesome TB burner:
30# Weighted Bridge 30 Reps (2 sets); 35# Pull Downs 20 Reps/Under, Overhand Grips (2 sets); 35# Leg Extensions on Weider machine 20 Reps (2 sets); 32.5# Pull Overs 20 Reps (2nd set 10 Reps); 15's# Hammers (Sweepers 15 Reps 2 sets); Green fabric band around thighs for Clams (2 sets of 32 each side); Tricep pulses in Superman 24 Reps - 8's/5's; Leg lifts in Superman (24 Reps)=20 min. (Not much for chest, but Cathe works chest pretty well in TBGS. Next time: 15's# Chest Presses 15 Reps/2 Sets)
Ugh, I had to drop to 5's for those superman tricep pulses!! 8's were tough - had to do separate arms. Loved this TB fry session today!! Made use out of my Weider machine (leg ext./pull downs) and changed it up with the fabric band work in there too--Feeling it!! 493 cal burn
20- Yvette (8 min. w/u); Michelle Briehler (30 Min. Barre HiiT/Mini Ball & Weights @ Home Workout/Sculpt & Tone - minus w/u & stretch=27 min.); Yoga30For30 (Gentle) This is the kind of barre workout I like - one that just totally flew by! I had trouble keeping the ball behind my knee, so from the get go, I put on my ankle weights. No cardio in this - just toning with 3 & 5# weights. A good little toning workout when wanting some strength/barre work without the heavier weights and I loved the focus on the inner thighs. Travis' class is always a goodie - especially the supported bridge which, IIRC, most of his other Gentle classes in various sets do not include. 303 cal burn (a good Fat Burning workout today!).
21- KCM (Complete Cardio Sculpting); Mady's BPR; 60 min. Yard Clean Up Dust bunny from 2007 (when it came out), man, an oldie but goodie. Kelly's cueing was pretty bad in this (not sure she has improved all that much either! Eek, but maybe I'm just used to her non-cueing now, LOL). Beautiful day!
22- Yvette Fit #179 (46 Min. Back & Bicep Workout); TM Incline Climb (Incline @ 10 & 15; 16 min.); Mady's BPR I don't usually do 2 Yvette cardios in a given week, but this one looked like so much fun with the BOSU and it was! Almost every move involved the BOSU and was a short workout that packed a punch! (Not sure why BOSU isn't in the title). It's a circuit of BOSU cardio, weighted bicep and back work (1 arm rows, rear delt flyes, bicep curls, W's, hammers, etc. I used 12's-25#. For the planks alternating arms, I held plank and did plank jacks but there weren't many burpee type moves in this (her others have more, so they all seemed doable to me today). Toward the end, she does 46 jumping jacks to celebrate her birthday (which I thought was her "finisher"), so I did 61 air jacks on the rebounder, LOL. She wasn't done, haha. I did miss a core exercise laying on the BOSU after that, but came back right in time for her laying-over-the-BOSU-into-stand moves-ugh, could've done without those!! I did hop on the TM for my incline finisher and added on Mady's stretch. Great endurance workout--and Favorited!! 509 cal burn
23- Caroline Girvan (Maximal Chest & Tricep Workout-UB EPIC Heat Day 42=35 min.); 2.53 Mile Power Walk Outside; Cathe's Mobility (TS 20 min. Premix); a few lower back exercises) Knowing I needed to get those chest & triceps in yet this week, LOL, I decided to do a Caroline. Wondering if I should do her workout first or a walk, and decided on her workout since my focus is strength today. I liked this one a lot! She does basic chest and tricep exercises (except the "Tate Press").....which is having the tops of your DB's angled inward toward your chest. My wonky shoulder felt a twinge right away, so I just did more skull crushers. I did LOVE the Diamond Press (Clutch Press) as those I feel I can heavy up on the most, since I get to use both hands and used my 25#(29# with wrist weights). Her hand placement on the lying tricep ext. (where she uses one weight with her palms to the ceiling and wrists crossed) was really different. I noticed it when previewing and wasn’t sure, but thought I’d try it and I actually liked it! It wasn't wonky for my wrists and felt I could keep up with the reps. I think what I have trouble with the most in her workouts is the speed...I'm just used to going so much faster w/ more reps and need to get my mind wrapped around that concept! Some of the exercises went by so quick b/c I only did 6 reps! Her music is ok - when I'm concentrating on my weights, it tends to b/c background music. I did notice a Cathe song in there though! My walk was ok....it was super windy on the hike out but came back and did more neighborhood walking with the less wind. My heel feels great (purchased some new Skechers ArchFit shoes that I HIGHLY RECOMMEND for PF!!! Don't even need inserts & are affordable!!). Still didn't have much "speed walking pace" and the wind didn't help but gorgeous weather today!! 523 cal burn
24- Rest Day

25- Yvette (8 min. w/u); Cathe Live #263 Metabolic Boot Camp Live (45 min.); Mow Max/Yard Work (70 min.) Reading over my notes, I thought it would be a good idea to do another w/u and I was right....Cathe does mostly stretching for some reason. This Live is such a goodie when wanting something a little more intermediate. I used 5's-25 and sometimes went heavier than Cathe. That tricep segment is a killer!!! Even though Cathe states it's a little easier weight workout, I was still breathing!! This class just flies by every time I do it...that's probably what makes it a more intermediate is the length. But it was perfect today as I had to reserve some energy for Mow Max. I knew if I did a Yvette, I'd probably boink halfway doing the yard--can't have a half mowed lawn, LOL! Gotta find that balance! Feeling really good....off now to do some things at Mom's.
26- Yvette Fit #180 (65 Min. Moderate Impact Step/Metabolic/Tricep Workout); Mady's BPR This class was more "moderate paced" that uses a 2 riser step, but I used the BOSU instead. It was a challenge trying to improvise some of the footwork since she did lots of wide stepping, LOL. But I thought I was still being kinder to my knees with the BOSU. There were tricep/shoulders throughout the whole class and kept my weights really light (5's-8's) since I did weights yesterday. There's one combination move, in particular, that my lower back did not love: holding shoulder press above head with straight arm while doing lunges...um, no thanks, and I just held the weight at my shoulder till I brought my feet together and then did the press. There were no k/b moves in this and I missed them...I feel like there are more fun workouts than this one but I may need to try it with my topper next time. This class, however, includes a great (longer) stretch with the band at the end....would love a 30 min. stretch on her site and I told her so, LOL!
27- 10 min of a 2 Birds Yoga class which I was not feeling, so switched to a tried and true YT 30 Min. Yoga Blast with Travis; TM Hill program=20 min.; 7 Min Incline Finisher; Mady's BPR I was just planning to do yoga today, then all things changed 10 min in, haha. I can't say enough good things about this Travis class...it is just superb and I love the balance challenges without so many forward folds/right angle folds, etc. Today the music didn't seem so bad since I was concentrating more on the various poses. First time trying this TM hill program that is included on my TM...just enough to get some speed and hill combinations in a finisher. Tacked on "finisher 2", LOL, for some extra incline work then had to tack on a stretch again! Great FB session today! My HRM showed almost an hour out of the 70 min. duration in the FB zone. 333 cal burn
28- Yvette (8 min. w/u); Michelle Briehler (Total Body Superset HiiT w/o/DB's & BW/Plus 4 min. Tabata=47 min.); Michelle Briehler (30 Min. Pilates Workout/Full Body Toning/Knee Friendly Low Impact) I'm glad I included Yvette' w/u, as Michelle's lame 4 min. w/u would not have been enough! This workout totally kicked my butt!! :0) One of Michelle's tougher ones with a :30/:10 format; 10 blocks; a weighted strength move followed by a bodyweight move; 2 rounds. I used 10's, 12's, 15's, & 20's, but mostly 12's. This one IS HiiT for sure, very metabolic and my HR was up for most of it due to Michelle's sequencing. Loved this concept! Then...I totally forgot about the Tabata at the end(!), but thankfully, she does a lot of core work and not just cardio! Followed it up with her Pilates workout which was a nice way of stretching me out. It was more fusion-y, so I liked it - no straight, boring Pilates exercises! Turned out to be a good combo with a 443 cal burn.
29- KCM Amped Up Cardio (Combined Workouts 1 & 2/No Drills=43 min.); Cathe (Perfect 30 Mobility) Love this KCM--last time I did it was in 6/21! So much fun! 370 cal burn
30- Rest Day (feeling pretty beat up lately and am taking a couple rest days....usually in April I take a recovery week due to my garage sales, but I didn't have any this year since I got rid of so much crap last year and didn't have enough to sell! :0) I got rid of my elliptical at my mom's sales, and that provided so much space in my w/o area again!! That was a big mistake buying that as that is what initiated my PF and been dealing with that for almost a whole YEAR! Live and learn! :/
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 02:28 PM  
Tammie M

April

1 - Kabbalah Yoga: Attainable Advanced
3 - Tracie Long Metabolic Strength Vol. 3 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 11
4 - Gilad The 60 & 30 Minute Low Impact Workouts: 60 Minute Workout
5 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Slide and Burn: Cardio Sculpt
10 - Tracie Long Core Movements Vol. 3 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 3
11 - Kathy Smith Great Buns and Thighs Step Workout
12 - Linda Stejskal Barlates HIIT Series: HIIT Mat Workout + Jill Miller Yoga Tune Up QuickFix Rx: Upper Body Series - Shoulders
13 - Tracey Rich & Ganga White Total Yoga: Water
14 - Tracie Long Metabolic Strength Vol. 4 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 10
20 - Gina Buber Power Walk Through The Decades: 60's
21 - Tracie Long Core Movements Vol. 4 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 9
22 - Linda Stejskal Barlates Slide and Burn: Intervals + Jill Miller Yoga Tune Up QuickFix Rx: Upper Body Series - Upper Back
23 - Gilad The 60 & 30 Minute Low Impact Workouts: 30 Minute Workout + Simon Low Yin and Yang Yoga - Yang Practice
24 - Gina Buber Power Walk Through The Decades: 70's
25 - Tracie Long Metabolic Strength Vol. 5 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 2
26 - Linda Stejskal Barlates HIIT Series: HIIT Arms & Abs + Jill Miller Yoga Tune Up QuickFix Rx: Upper Body Series - Neck
27 - Simon Low Yin and Yang Yoga - Yin Practice
28 - Gina Buber Power Walk Through The Decades: 80's
29 - Tracie Long Core Movements Vol. 5 + Namaste Yoga Season 2: Episode 8
Tammie M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 02:33 PM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

1 - Jane Fonda Firm and Burn, Latin routine; Yoga with Bird 10 Minute Relaxing Yoga Stretch; 5,661 steps.

2 - Total rest day; 5,240 steps.

3 - GYM for 15 recumbent, Lift with Cee 40-4-40 day 9 and 10 minutes treadmill; additional core PT; 5,289 steps.

4 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D5; walk around neighborhood after work; Lee Holden Qigong for Neck & Upper Back Pain; 8,050 steps.

5 - Kassandra morning yin yoga plus additional poses and affirmations; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D6; 8,267 steps.

6 - Kassandra 30 Minute Reclined Yin; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W3D7; Beauty to the Bone workout 2-B; my own quick yin; 6,089 steps.

7 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D1; Yoga Booty Ballet Cardio Cabaret; 8,180 steps.

8 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D2; my grandniece's quick centering neck yoga; Kassandra 30 minute bedtime yin; 4,802 steps.

9 - Rest day; 4,064 steps.

10 - GYM for 15 recumbent, 40 weight machines and 15 arc trainer; 5,666 steps.

11 - Kassandra gentle morning yoga; 3,491 steps.

12 - Short walk at the beach; 5,509 steps.

13 - 20 minute Kassandra morning yin; LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D3; 7,137 steps.

14 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D4 and W4D5; walk around the neighborhood after work; 9,663 steps.

15 - Nothing formal; 3,762 steps.

16 - Walk around neighborhood; 5,213 steps.

17 - Nothing formal; 4,135 steps.

18 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D6; Kassandra 10 minute evening stretch; 6,702 steps.

19 - Nothing formal; 4,547 steps.

20 - Walk around neighborhood; 3,435 steps before taking FitBit off.

21 - R&R.

22 - R&R.

23 - Short walk at beach.

24 - My own basic yin back stretches; GYM for 20/20 recumbent and treadmill.

25 - R&R.

26 - Beach walk and some stretching.

27 - R&R - last day hopefully!

28 - LWR Walk Fit Challenge W4D7; Kassandra's newer after work yoga; Bird's new 10 minute morning yoga.

29 - GYM for 20/15/10 recumbent bike/treadmill/arc trainer; Bird Everyday Yoga Full Body Stretch; 3,475 steps.

30 - Nothing formal; 4,514 steps.
Pat58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 04:25 PM  
Luv2WO

Here!

1. PBL Burn it Up Band workout, Toned and Defined Upper Body, 45 min walk, Essentrics PM Stretch, PBL Upper Back Stretch
2. Essentrics Waist Toning with Gail, Hip Stretch with Meg, 50 min outdoor walk
3. PBL Complete Body Firming Workout, Detox Stretch
4. PBL Strong and Defined Core Workout, Strong And Defined Leg Workout, 5 Min More Stretch
5. PBL Redefine Your Outline, Strength And Stability Shoulder Workout, 5 Min More Stretch, Toned in 10 Butt and Thighs
6. PBL Firmer Thighs Workout, Core With More Workout,
7. PBL Strong Body Workout, Sexy Back Workout, Callanetics Warmup Exercises, 25 min walk, BB Hip Stretch
8. Barre3 Original Abs and stretch from DVD, 30 min walk, BB Mat Stretch
9. Callanetics Warmup, BB Swan Arms Classic, Essentrics Butt Toning with Meg
10. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Barre3 Studio Shape Abs, Essentrics Quad Stretch
11. Barre3 Slim Mat Work (40 minutes)
12. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, Ballet Beautiful Bridal Posture
13. Essentrics AM workout, Leg Toning with Amanda, Barre3 Abs from Posture workout
14. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, BB Hip Stretch
15. Brazil Butt Lift Upper Cuts, Barre3 Balance - Mat Work
16. PBL Glute and Abs Workout, Amazing Arm Defining Workout, 25 min walk, PBL Recovery Stretch
17. PBL Full Body Tune Up, Ultimate Ab Burner, Sculpt and Shred Arm workout
18. Essentrics Ultimate Leg Sculptor, PBL Resistance Plus Ab Workout, 25 min walk
19. PBL Body Band Burner Workout, Upper Body With Band Workout, Lower Body Sculpting Session, Destress Stretch routine
20. PBL Leg Perfection Workout, Tummy Toning Workout
21. PBL Sunrise Workout, Everyday Essentials: Back And Upper Body
22. PBL Flex Your Core Workout, Lisa's Favorites: Upper Body Workout, 5 Min More Legs, Detox Stretch
23. PBL Trim Inner Thigh Routine, Graceful Flow Stretching Routine
24. Two 25 minute walks, PBL Tight Hips Stretch Routine
25. Ballet Beautiful Total Body (Bridge, Abs, Arms, Standing), 8k steps, Essentrics PM Stretch
26. Ballet Beautiful Hip and Thigh workout, Bikini Workout: Inner Thighs
27. PBL Butt Blaster, Slow Burn Ab Workout, PBL Fast and Firm Butt workout
28. PBL Burn And Firm, Fast & Firm Upper Body, Pilates for Flexibility
29. PBL Everyday Essentials: Classic Abs, Balance and Strength Legs
30. Barre3 Instructors Favorites, 25 min walk
Luv2WO is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 04:31 PM  
donnamp

Wow - April 2022 -

1 - Gina B - Move into 2021; 5 Min Standing Abs; Jessica Valent - Hip Mobility Practice

2 - Gina B- Get Lit 30 Min Walk & Tone; Jessica Valent - Side to Side workout

3 - Essentrics March Madness # 12 w/ Ellyn; LWR - April Challenge - Days 1 - 3, Yoga w/ Kassandra 8 min bedtime yoga

4 - Jessica Smith - Cardio Step Jam (WS 3.0), Yoga w/ Kassandra - Monday Morning Gentle Yoga; short outdoor walk, Jessica Valent - Lower Body Blast Mat Work

5 - CS 1414

6 - Lively Ladies - 30 Min Dumbbell Workout for Women - Shape & Tone (from 3/30), Relaxing Cool Down Stretches for after your workout; CS 1415

7 - Leslie - 4 Really Big Miles, CS 1417

8 - Jessica Smith - Poise & Grace

9 - Jessica Smith -Barefoot Cardio Core (WS 3.0), Yoga w/ Kassandra - 14 Min Wake Up Yoga

10 - Jessica Smith - Fusion Band (You Tube), Jessica Valent - Full Body Stretch, Short dog walk

11 - Jessica Smith - 35 Min Upper Body Circuit Walk; Blessful Body - Spring Renewal Challenge - Day 1 - Core Foundations; Essentrics - Stress Relief Challenge Day 1

12 - Daniel Plan - Lower Body; Body Gospel - Stretch in the Spirit; Essentrics - Stress Relief Challenge Day 2

13 - Daniel Plan - Total Cardio; Blessful Body - Spring Renewal Challenge Day 2 - Posture Party.

14 - Body Gospel - Power & Praise (band workout)

15 - Body Gospel - Body Revival, Core Revelation

16 - Body Gospel - ---can't remember the title - circuit workout w/ weights

17 - Leslie - A Closer You 2 Mile Walk, Donna Richardson - Sweating in the Spirit - Stretch section only

18 - Ellen - Stranding Stretch, Body Groove - Fit - Workout # 1; CS 1416

19 - Ellen - Super Duper Sculpt

20 - Ellen - Upper Body Blast; Body Groove - Fit - Workout # 2; Essentrics - Cardio Challenge Day # 1

21 - Susan Powter - Burn Fat & Get Fit, CS 1418 (Completed Season 14!)

22 - Gina B - Dance that Walk - Circuit Workout # 2

23 - Gina B - Dance That Walk 2 - PreMix # 1; Yoga w/ Bird - 10 Min Every Day Yoga; CS 1301

24 - Blissasana Yoga - Morning Mobility/Yoga for Creating Space; Yoga Dance/Blissful Moving Meditation (You Tube); Body Groove Fit - Workout # 3, Groovy Pilates - Stretch

25 - Caroline Sandry - Pilates in Motion, Pilates Total Body Tone - Glutes & Legs; Yoga w/ Kassandra - After Work Yoga

26 - Jessica Smith - 30 Day Series - Fat Blaster Walk; Pilates Nest - Pilates for Posture, Essentrics Stress Relief Challenge Day 5

27 - Jessica Valent - 30 Min Weight Workout, 5 Min Back & Hip Stretches; Up to the Beat/Gina B - Motown Walk; "Starstruck" leg workout; "How do I know" arm workout, Yoga w/ Bird Relaxing Yoga Stretch; outdoor walk

28 - BodyKindFitness - 5,000 steps in 30 min, Pilates Nest - Pilates for Tight Hips, CS 1302

29 - Mix of Gina B's single song workouts - warm-up, 2 lower body, 2 upper body, cool down

30 - Leslie - 20 Min Fast Walk (Tone Every Zone); Jessica Valent Pilates - Mindful Movement - Full Pilates Workout
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 04:59 PM  
Dontmindthemess

April 2022 ~ getting my chatarunga back

1. Rest Back to work/reality
2. Yvette Fit #148 60 Minute – Step/Back/Biceps/Legs Circuits + Kaylie Daniels 20 min stretch Yvette’s workout consisted of a block of cardio, using the step, high and lower impact and then 2 strength exercises with one cardio move sandwiched between them. The “legs” were just cardio on the step. Yvette used 3 risers and I used 2, I’d rather have easier step and harder burpees. I had extra time so I finished up with a nice yoga stretch.
3. Cdorner 30 min Cardio Kickboxing (3/20) + Kaylie Daniels 30 min creative flow Vin to Yin This kickboxing workout was more impact than the last one I did with Christine. Nice and sweaty. Kaylie’s Yin to Vin starts out at a good clip! It includes a ton of twists too. The last 10 mins she stretches you out using the wall and it ends with legs up the wall.
4. Caroline Girvan 5 min W/U, Iron Day 1- legs + IDTV Unwind (yin) I did Caroline’s new workout and it was really good! Slower, controlled weight work that uses pretty basic exercises. 60 secs of work with 30 sec rest. Narrow squats, static lunges, deadlifts, goblet squats, rear lunges, and static side lunges. Of course there’s a finisher. The workout itself is about 30 mins (I think they’re all supposed to be that length) so it’s perfect to add something else on and it’s over before you know it. Caroline encourages you to go slow, aiming for about 8-15 reps, and to really work on your range of motion. I used 25s, 20s, and 15s. Lauren’s yin practice was excellent! All lower body and it uses the strap. I’ll definitely return to it!
5. Cdorner 30 min basic intermediate step #84 + Caroline Girvan Iron Day 2 Shoulder Back and Chest I really enjoyed the music in Christine’s step workout. She gives different options for impact in this, some I did and others not so much. I’m really loving Caroline’s Iron workouts. I’m not feeling hour long strength workouts right now but I really want to get back to my old fitness level again. These are tough and to the point but they don’t leave me feeling wiped out. I’m sure I’ll just follow at my own pace but I’m really liking these.
6. Rest awful errand filled day
7. Naomi Joy 20 min rebounder cardio + Iron day 3 Glutes Rebounding felt hard today for some reason. I also saw that Naomi is going to release less workouts. I really appreciate the ones she did. Lots of hip thrusts (I used a barbell). Another solid workout.
8. Rest My early work morning.
9. Cdorner 45 min intermediate step (25 min) + Iron day 4 Total body I’m glad I did my cardio first today because day 4 really felt tougher! I used 25s and 20s, it’s only 40/20 work rest so I thought it would be easier. It’s all compound exercises and it really felt metabolic. It almost had that PHA feel to it. 3 rounds of 9 exercises followed by a finisher of manmakers and rear lunges. I used 15s for the finisher. These Iron workouts are over before I know it. It’s the most I’ve enjoyed a workout for a long time. And Christine’s workouts definitely have a fun factor. I know she’s a little too much sometimes but the music is good and it doesn’t make me feel beat up.
10. Iron Day 5 Arms and Abs + Kaylie Daniels 20 min slow flow Now that I have the basic format of Iron, I have a better idea of what I want my add ons to be. Next week I’ll definitely add yoga to the total body day instead of cardio. Today’s workout would be a great choice for a cardio add on. I used 12s and 15s for biceps and 20s for triceps. I started feeling a twinge of PF the other day so I didn’t want to push it with any cardio.
11. Nothing I had an early and exhausting day at work. I thought about doing a Caroline when I got home but I was just so hungry I opted for food!
12. Iron day 6 Quads + 10 min ab add on I also do the 5 min warm up if I don’t do cardio first. I decided to up my all of my weights this week and even wore my 12# vest. I used 25s and 20s but I had to ditch the vest after the first round of Bulgarian lunges, and there’s a lot of them.
13. Cdorner 30 min Basic and fun step (132 bpm) + Iron day 7 Shoulders and Triceps There we’re ads in Christine’s step, first time that happened with her workouts and I hate that!! Caroline fried me! I did go as heavy as I could. I used 20s, 15s, 12s, and 10s. For a few of the exercises I used a heavier weight on the first set and dropped down for the second. My triceps feel fried in a good way!
14. Iron day 8 Glutes + Kaylie Daniels 45 min Vin to Yin flow
15. Rest
16. Cdorner 30 min intermediate step #84+ Iron day 9 Full body/Strength and Cardio The step workout was very sweaty today and mostly low impact. I went as heavy as I could for Caroline’s workout. The squat presses really keep your heart rate up. I’m still really enjoying these!
17. Cdorner 30 min intermediate step #143 + Kaylie Daniels 25 min slow mandala flow Slightly trickier choreography today and it seemed less intense than yesterday. Nice slow stretchy flow after.
18. Iron day 10 Back and Biceps Added a 5 min warm up. Used a 25# for back and I started with 15s for biceps (hammer curls) then dropped to 12s for the standard and wide curls. By the time I got to the second set of wide curls I was really struggling! Finisher used 15s for the rows and 12s for the 21s.
19. Iron day 11 Legs and Calves and CG 10 min classic abs So many lunges!!! I had to laugh at the poster on GD complaining about last week’s quad workout. She really has no idea!! Do I like lunges? Of course not, but it’s just a 30 min workout and it’s over before you know it. I started out with 25# and my 12# vest but I had to ditch the [/B]vest after the second round of lunges.
20. Cdorner 30 min intermediate step #147 + Iron day 12 Chest/Triceps This is as complicated as I want to get with step, doable on my first go but it won’t be boring if I go back to it. Caroline’s chest/triceps is almost all done in the bench/floor. Chest press variations, flies, skull crushers. She finishes with tricep dips and 3 sets of push-ups as a finisher. I had the step out for some push-up assistance but I didn’t really need it, I could barely do them on the step!! I was so fried that I struggled doing them on my knees
21. Cdorner 30 min intermediate step#200 + Iron day 13 Posterior Chain workout I really enjoyed Caroline’s workout: Rows, pullovers, deadlifts, sumo squats, and hip thrusts. Next time I’ll go heavier with the rows. Lots of variety in this one.
22. Rest
23. Cdorner Speedy Fast Basic step #150 + Iron day 14 Unilateral Full Body I picked a simple step today, some days I know my brain isn’t up to choreography! I peeked at an intermediate/advanced step and it looked more complicated than what I’m looking for. The intermediate is easy enough for me to catch onto, but I just want to workout, not get frustrated. Today’s full body wasn’t as tough as last week’s but I was winded and had to take a couple extra breaks. It was done 60/20 work to rest and it felt very metabolic. Lots of lower body and most of it was lunges. At least I could do the push-ups on my toes as a finisher.
24. Kaylie Daniels 60 min Sculpt and Flow
25. Cdorner 30 min intermediate step #180 + Iron Day 15 Shoulders That was a lot of shoulders! I really wasn’t into before I even started but I gave myself permission to skip the finisher if I felt like it. I knew I’d just finish it, that’s the beauty of the 30 min workout.
26. Iron day 16 Hamstrings and 10 min Poised Abs Hamstrings wasn’t too bad, I feel like my hands are giving out before my hamstrings/back on the deadlifts. Poised abs was really out of my league, I did the first half, mostly modified, but I just did my own ab work after that using the timer. I didn’t preview, but in every exercise Caroline had her feet off the floor like in a boat position.
27. Cdorner Lucky 7 HiiT (no equipment) + Iron Day 17 Complete Upper Body Lucky 7 was fun, hard for me, but fun. 7 exercises, 7 reps, 7 rounds. I love workouts structured like this. The exercises were a shuffle squat down, a squat jump with two little jumps in the middle, a full sit up (or roll up and jump), thrusters with a bear hold, one leg deadlifts with a jump knee, mountain climbers, and squat jumps with a heel tap. Christine shows a ton of modifications to keep it low impact. I kept the sit ups as sit ups and left the jump out of the deadlift. I really enjoyed this workout but I probably should have done weights first because it wiped me out. I’m not used to these workouts anymore!! I got through upper body but I didn’t even want to start!
28. Iron day 18 Glutes
29. Rest
30. Iron day 19 Muscle Building Full Body

Jane
Dontmindthemess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 05:31 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

April showers, hopefully ~

1 Be Healthy Enough - Basic Strength Workout - 30 minutes
2 Unplanned Rest Day
3 Be Healthy Enough - Pilates Legs and Booty - 15 minutes
4 Be Healthy Enough - 20 Minute Lower Body Burn - 23 minutes
5 Be Healthy Enough - 20 Minute Upper Body Burn - 21 minutes
6 Be Healthy Enough - 20 Minute Core Burn - 23 minutes
7 Planned Rest Day
8 Walk - 30 minutes, no dogs
9 Cathe - Fit Tower: Beginner Slim & Trim - 36 minutes
10 Rest Day
11 Walk - 25 minutes, no dogs
12 Cathe - LITE: PHA 2 - Timesaver #3 - 26 minutes
13 Walk - 30 minutes, no dogs
14 Cathe - LITE: Lower Body Stacked Sets - Timesaver #3 - 23 minutes
15 Walk - 30 minutes, no dogs
16 Rest Day
17 Rest Day
18 Senior Shape Fitness - Yoga Strength - 30 minutes
19 Senior Shape Fitness - Full Body Barre - 30 minutes
20 Walk - 25 minutes, no dogs
21 Be Healthy Enough - Full Body Workout for Better Walking - 35 minutes
22 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2: Stride and Step - 30 minutes
23 Planned Rest Day
24 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2: Circuit 3: Total Focus - 35 minutes
25 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2: Have a Ball! - 30 minutes
26 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2: Circuit 1 - Upper Body - 35 minutes
27 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 2: Core Connection - 30 minutes
28 Jessica Smith - Walk Strong 1: Lower Body Sculpt - 30 minutes
29 Planned Rest Day
30 Unplanned Rest Day

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 06:00 PM  
Mell

Mell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 06:43 PM  
allgirlsinaz

Continuing Lift with Cee

1. Chest/Shoulders/Tris; 30 min t/m walk X 2
2. SSoD Summer Vibing 30 min ride; Back/Bis
3. Joe Alvarado Monster Ride 40 min
4. Legs and Core; 30 min t/m walk X2
5. 30 min t/m walk

I finished up Cee's PPL program on Monday (that went quick) and was undecided if I want to do Caroline Girvan's new Iron program or Cee's 40-4-40 program. Both are 6 weeks, however, Cee's w/o's in the 40-4-40 are all full body meant to be done 3 times a week. I finally decided to do the 40-4-40 and on alternate days will be cardio (likely bike).

6. 30 min t/m walk; 40-4-40 day 1
7. Ride with Alina Sprints 30 min ride; 20 min t/m walk
8. 40-4-40 day 2; 25 min t/m walk
9. SSoD 10 Year Anniversary Ride 45 min
10. nothing
11. RI:ID Hiit Climb 35 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
12. 40-4-40 day 3; 25 min t/m walk
13. 2.25 mile walk; Spin with Lars Rapido #3 30 min ride
14. 40-4-40 day 4; 25 min t/m walk
15. Kaleigh Cohen Fitness Pop ride 30 min; 25 min t/m walk
16. 40-4-40 Day 5
17. SSoD Scenic ride 60 min
18. 40-4-40 day 6; 25 min t/m walk
19. SSoD Tread with Fred 35 min walk; 25 min t/m walk
20. 3.45 mile hike
21. 40-4-40 day 7; 25 min t/m walk
22. Cycling Sophie Don't Slow Down 40 min ride
23. nothing
24. 40-4-40 day 8
25. Joe Alvarado Classic Rock 35 min ride; 25 min t/m walk
26. 40-4-40 day 9; 25 min t/m walk
27. SSoD Weekend Vibes 40 min ride
28. 40-4-40 day 10; 15 min t/m walk
29. GCN Hiit Hills 35 min ride
30. nothing

C25K graduate 10/10

CLX grad 12/09
allgirlsinaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-22, 08:14 PM  
firmiewannabe

April!!

1. Michelle Dozois YBB circuit
2. walk
3. walk
4. walk
5. FIRM BSS2 CAWT
6. FIRM BSS1 BS, walk, Tamilee stretch
7. Leslie walk to the hits party songs, Tamilee stretch
8. walk, FIRM BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting, Jessica Smith WS3 Deep Stretch
9. walk
10. walk
11. walk, FIRM BSS3 Total Muscle Shaping, Jessica Smith Simply Stretch chair stretch
12. FIRM BSS4 Aerobic Body Shaping, Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck & shoulder flow
13. walk
14. Leslie Walk to the Hits Radio Remixes, Tamilee standing stretch
15. walk, Cathe Lite Stacked Upper, Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga Stretch 1
16. walk
17. walk
18. FIRM BSS3 Total Muscle Shaping, Jessica Smith Simply Stretch express and chair stretch
19. walk, Leslie Walk to the Hits Party Songs, Tamilee standing stretch
20. FIRM BSS3 Complete Body Sculpting, Jessica Smith Gentle Yoga neck shoulder
21. walk
22. walk, Cathe Lite Stacked Upper, Jessica Smith WS3 Deep Stretch
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts