Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-27-22, 05:23 AM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by bjones View Post
I don't think we have enough clips to decide that just yet. The description of the circuits is that there will be no rest between exercises so you will not be able to change your weights or rest between each exercise without constantly pressing pause. I think that is more bothersome than a fast pace. Cathe has some fast paced heavier weight workouts where the speed is a planned technique. (Although I always lift slower than her.)
Thank you for posting. That would not work for me at all.

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 07:55 AM  
SFR
VF Supporter

This set looks to me like Lift & Shift and WS3 had a sunny, happy baby.

Does anyone know if there will be a discount for preorder or buying the whole set? For WS2 we got the Yoga DVD free when we bought the rest. Apologies if this was asked and answered.

If Jessica had timesaver premixes I'd buy with no hesitation.
Old 04-27-22, 08:12 AM  
owltx

I love Jessica and thrilled to see something new from her! Like others, the background looks amazing to me for these.

I would also love if Jessica had some timesaver premixes - particularly on the walks. Those are long times for walks for me - I am usually looking for her 15 minute walks as add-ons, or work breaks, etc. I adore her 6 minute mile mix and the 15 minute fat blats.

I am looking forward to these and will definitely get some. Not sure if I will get all unless there is a good discount/bonus. The stretch one, and the strength one with the travel band bonus are looking really good to me, as is the split sessions. Fun to have them to anticipate!!
Old 04-27-22, 01:36 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I was hoping for a discount with preorder. I didn't get Lift and Shift and have really been looking forward to these. Jessica looks great.
Old 04-27-22, 02:04 PM  
Messe

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
I would also love if Jessica had some timesaver premixes - particularly on the walks. Those are long times for walks for me - I am usually looking for her 15 minute walks as add-ons, or work breaks, etc. I adore her 6 minute mile mix and the 15 minute fat blats.
In the clip, Jessica mentions being able to skip forward to the marker for the next mile if you're short on time.

You can’t use up creativity. The more you use, the more you have. — Maya Angelou
Messe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 03:49 PM  
CharM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SFR View Post
Does anyone know if there will be a discount for preorder or buying the whole set? For WS2 we got the Yoga DVD free when we bought the rest. Apologies if this was asked and answered.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Softshoe View Post
I was hoping for a discount with preorder.
I don't think she's taking pre-orders, so once prices are up at Amazon, that means they're available. I think there will be either a percentage off, or a freebie, when you buy all. I don't expect there to be a discount for each, but you never know, just speculation on my part.

I'm sure we'll know by her next newsletter release.
CharM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 04:13 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

I was hoping they would be all in one case, like Walk Strong.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 04:33 PM  
susan p
VF Supporter

I think these look excellent! I liked Lift and Shift a lot and these do look similar. I don't know what the price point will be but it sure looks like a LOT OF VALUE. That's a lot of workouts! Shorter and longer options in pretty much every category.

For sure I will be getting this!
susan p is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-22, 07:43 PM  
bjones

Jessica did say there will be a "bundle discount" for purchasing all of them but we don't know how much yet. It may add up to being like getting 1 DVD free or something.
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-22, 06:01 AM  
katalina

I really appreciate that these are separate dvds as I am only interested in purchasing two of them. I'm looking forward to buying them as soon as they're available!!!
katalina is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fusion, jessica smith, seinfeld, stretch, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts