Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 04-19-22, 09:52 PM  
Sissy B

Sherry - I have watched Queens of Mystery - quirky & fun. I haven’t watched Madame Blanc yet. It’s not on Acorn - I checked the DVDs out from the library - but I also love Shakespeare and Hathaway.
Sissy B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-22, 05:17 AM  
Carol K

I watched season 18 of Midsomer Murders when it was on PBS, the first I'd ever seen of it and I was going to record season 20 which is airing in Chicago now, but decided not to, because there just isn't time to watch everything. I've got a long list of shows I want to stream from PBS Passport. I used to watch Shakespeare & Hathaway on Saturday nights, but if it was airing now, I wouldn't have time for that either.
Old 04-23-22, 05:32 PM  
Sissy B

I've finished Anatomy of a Scandal and I have watched the first 3 episodes of Harry Wild on Acorn.
Old 04-23-22, 06:26 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
Sherry - I have watched Queens of Mystery - quirky & fun. I haven’t watched Madame Blanc yet. It’s not on Acorn - I checked the DVDs out from the library - but I also love Shakespeare and Hathaway.
Queens of Mystery is quirky. I enjoy it a lot.

Madame Blanc is on Acorn, at least it shows up there for me.
Old 04-23-22, 06:30 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sissy B View Post
I've finished Anatomy of a Scandal and I have watched the first 3 episodes of Harry Wild on Acorn.
Anatomy of a Scandal was great!
Old 04-23-22, 06:33 PM  
Sissy B

I should have separated my sentences a little more so it wouldn’t be confusing. I know Madame Blanc is on Acorn, I just haven’t watched it yet. I meant that Shakespeare and Hathaway is not on Acorn. It’s on BritBox (which I don’t have) so I got the DVDs from the library. My PBS station also shows in on Saturday nights at times.
Old 04-23-22, 07:23 PM  
YetAnotherDeb

Loving Doc Martin

I ran across this at a local pawn shop and bought because of this thread. I have the whole series and I can’t wait to see what happens. Doc just proposed to Louisa and she accepted.

I’m glad they got rid of the first receptionist. She was annoying and not in a good makes-me-want-to-watch way.
_____
YADeb
YetAnotherDeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-22, 05:58 AM  
alisoncooks

Quote:
Originally Posted by YetAnotherDeb View Post
I ran across this at a local pawn shop and bought because of this thread. I have the whole series and I can’t wait to see what happens. Doc just proposed to Louisa and she accepted.

I’m glad they got rid of the first receptionist. She was annoying and not in a good makes-me-want-to-watch way.
_____
YADeb
I really disliked Elaine! Also, hate to say it, but Pauline irked me, too. I just rewatched the first 5 seasons (I watch tv while I row.)
alisoncooks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-22, 06:33 AM  
Negin

Peaky Blinders. Fabulous saga that we just finished watching. We were all completely hooked. It’s about a gangster family saga set in 1900’s England.The first time that we tried, we watched it for about 20 minutes or so, didn’t really care for it, and we gave up. Then after quite some time, maybe a year or so, we gave it another go, and I’m so happy that we did! The production quality, acting, and story, were all so great. This was one of my favorite series ever. Obviously, since it has a gangster theme, it’s not appropriate for all. Has anyone else seen it?

Old 04-24-22, 10:55 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Negin View Post
Peaky Blinders. Fabulous saga that we just finished watching. We were all completely hooked. It’s about a gangster family saga set in 1900’s England.The first time that we tried, we watched it for about 20 minutes or so, didn’t really care for it, and we gave up. Then after quite some time, maybe a year or so, we gave it another go, and I’m so happy that we did! The production quality, acting, and story, were all so great. This was one of my favorite series ever. Obviously, since it has a gangster theme, it’s not appropriate for all. Has anyone else seen it?
I tried to watch it last year but, like you, I couldn't get past the first episode. Maybe I should give it another try...
SpiritYogi is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
binge watch, binge-watching, coronavirus, covid-19, favorite tv shows, kanopy, off topic