Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-23-22, 10:59 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

I'm on a phase where I'm doing a Jessica Smith strength / metabolic circuit every morning, and loving it! So I'm looking forward to this new offering.
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-22, 12:04 PM  
moonbeam31

Me too! She is about the only fitness instructor I want follow lately. Ellen Barrett too. But Jessica and her workouts are where it's at for me!
moonbeam31 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-22, 12:14 PM  
Leonana

She just sent the February newsletter.

Quote:
COMING SOON.. The "Strong + Centered" Series

The changing of seasons is the perfect time for our newest program, "The Strong + Centered Series!"

For this particular plan, I wanted to create a series that really focused on balanced energy, not just within the workout schedule, but within the workouts themselves, so that you always end your exercise session with plenty of energy to fuel and inspire a complete and fulfilling life.

As soon as these titles are available, you'll be able to download our free printable (and checkable!) 4 -or 8- week calendar prior to purchase to check out the entire plan, which is easily customizable to meet your personal preferences and routine.

I look forward to sharing more new release news in another email coming very soon! (We truly appreciate your patience, we have run into several unexpected delays with this process, but we're almost there now.
Old 02-23-22, 01:10 PM  
donnamp

I'm excited for these - I'm doing her 4 Weeks of Fusion rotation right now and enjoying the balance and variety! Her Calm & Strong rotation is another good one.

I'm the same, pretty much follow Ellen and Jessica - although lately I have been enjoying Essentrics, too!

Donna
donnamp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-22, 01:17 PM  
Usia
VF Supporter

These are still going to be released on DVD, right? I got Jessica's email this morning too, but she hasn't specifically mentioned DVDs anywhere. I'm OK with downloads too, but I don't want to bother with purple player.
Old 02-23-22, 02:09 PM  
Softshoe
VF Supporter

I'm hoping for DVDs...
Old 02-23-22, 03:48 PM  
Leonana

In the check-in for Lift and Shift, she said it would be dvds and digital. I think she mentioned it in a previous email newsletter too.
Old 02-23-22, 08:22 PM  
bjones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
In the check-in for Lift and Shift, she said it would be dvds and digital. I think she mentioned it in a previous email newsletter too.
Yay DVD's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
bjones is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-22, 07:40 AM  
Rhonda

Sounds interesting. Not sure why I didn't get an email/newsletter. I usually do.
Rhonda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-22, 07:52 AM  
FirmDancer
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rhonda View Post
Sounds interesting. Not sure why I didn't get an email/newsletter. I usually do.
Same here! I usually get the newsletters; double-checked my SPAM; and I did not get anything for February.
Maybe I have to go back to her site and re-signup.
-Anita
“Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in a pretty and well preserved body, but rather to skid in broadside in a cloud of smoke, thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and loudly proclaiming "Wow! What a Ride!” -- Hunter S. Thompson

Current Rotations:
JSmith: STRENGTHEN
ManFlowYoga: morning sessions & Strength Foundations
YogaGlo & MFML: easy, morning classes
FirmDancer is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor workouts, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts