Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 12-01-21, 07:17 PM  
sherry7899

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Blue skies and good scenery just in time for winter! I save up all my Jessica workouts with that beautiful Florida sunshine to do all of January and February, it helps to get through those long months of snow and gray skies!
Yes, definitely!

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-21, 07:18 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

These sound good! Hoping the workouts are around the 30 minute range. And seeing Debbie (mom) would be a plus.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-21, 08:16 PM  
Leonana

Quote:
Originally Posted by txhsmom View Post
These sound good! Hoping the workouts are around the 30 minute range. And seeing Debbie (mom) would be a plus.

Carol
If I’m remembering correctly, she mentioned in a previous post that they are shorter than Lift and Shift workouts. Debbie wasn’t in the pics, but hopefully she’s in the workouts.
Old 12-01-21, 09:28 PM  
txhsmom
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonana View Post
If I’m remembering correctly, she mentioned in a previous post that they are shorter than Lift and Shift workouts. Debbie wasn’t in the pics, but hopefully she’s in the workouts.
Thanks for the info! We can only hope for a modifier.

Carol
txhsmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 09:06 AM  
bubbles76

Quote:

She also said "I have no doubt that my little guardian angel Peanut was there with us the entire time, as the weather was beyond perfect and the sky was bright blue with the sun shining down on us every single day."
She will probably do a sweet dedication to Peanut I always loved seeing Peanut in her workouts. The little Peanut outtakes were hilarious.

I'll probably splurge for this set, as well as the newest Cathes that are coming out sometime in who-knows-when 2022.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 10:17 AM  
amery

Yay!!! Sounds great! I'm excited for these!
amery is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 07:21 PM  
Kizzy

Quote:
She said that they filmed some new walks, fusion, strength and stretch sessions and the programs will be available individually or as a bundle with a free printable calendar if you want to put them in a plan. And she previously mentioned that they would also be available as dvds.

She also said "I have no doubt that my little guardian angel Peanut was there with us the entire time, as the weather was beyond perfect and the sky was bright blue with the sun shining down on us every single day."
Thanks so much for the update! I am WAY excited for these and am SO GRATEFUL there will be some filmed outdoors!! Whoo Hoo! Love that Florida sun!! Like Lori from Michigan...(I'm from Ohio) I save up Jessica's workouts for winter.

That lil' bit about Peanut was sweet...made me tear up though. sniff-sniff
Kizzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 07:52 PM  
Joni O
VF Supporter

Made me tear up, too. What a sweetie.
Joni O is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-21, 09:30 PM  
firmiewannabe

Thank you for the update! Jessica is 1 of my favorite trainers Everything sounds good except fusion...not sure why but I just don't do well with any fusion workout.
firmiewannabe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-21, 06:41 AM  
moonbeam31

OmG! I'm super excited! I especially LOVE her Fusion style workouts and outdoors scenery! Thanks so much for the update!
moonbeam31 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
jessica smith, outdoor workouts, strong + centered, strong+centered series, sunny workouts