Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-08-21, 10:15 AM  
Erica H.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lori_Michigan View Post
Gosh, Erica, that absolutely sucks. I'm glad you went and got it looked at it.

I completely understand how daunting the time factor is. I'm still trying to heal my knee injury back from February! Mine gets slightly better and then I do too much and it's back to hurting again. I'm beginning to think it will just always be sore now.

I like the Headspace app for meditation. I never thought I'd be into meditation but I rather enjoy it. I actually look forward to it every day now.

Will be thinking of you! Hugs!
Thanks, Lori. It's just so discouraging. Summer of 2017 I couldn't run due to a medical issue. Summers of 2018/2019 I couldn't run (or do anything else) because I was recovering from major surgery. Last year was Covid, which didn't affect running but I couldn't do anything. And here I am again...no running and can't do anything else.

When I broke my ankle it took a full year to heal even though my surgeon told me I'd be playing volleyball (which I don't even do) quickly. When I broke my foot, that healed quickly, but walking in the boot must have affected my alignment so I developed another problem that kept me from running and walking without pain.

TLDR: Recovery is no fun!!!

Hope your knee is better very soon. Glad you enjoy the meditation.

Erica
Erica H. is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
injuries, injury