Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 06-06-17, 09:12 AM  
gmfreund
VF Supporter

Quote:
Originally Posted by laurajhawk View Post
Interesting! Thanks for the info.
I've had some trouble with streaming via my AppleTV - only with a few programs, like Yoga 30for30. Someone upthread mentioned having the same problem. My workaround has been to download to my Macbook - I don't have an iPad and don't want a zillion workouts on my phone or kindle.
I have fair-to-middling luck with my Apple TV. If you have a ROKU, they've got a Beachbody Channel which works perfectly. Amazon Fire has a similar channel.
gmfreund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-17, 11:39 AM  
cooldham

Well, I signed up today! I will report back. I have always been lukewarm about BeachBody programs and have ordered many over the years only to be disapointed and had actually given up on them after the last one I ordered...the Shaun T. dance one (Not Cize, another one) that promised top 40 music and then it was definitely NOT all top 40. Their programs are so expensive! I'd rather do this, try them out, only get the ones I like OR just use this and not have the clutter of more DVDs.
Old 06-10-17, 04:52 PM  
loverly7

I am very interested in signing up for BBOD. Probably won't sign up this month, but maybe next month. Does anyone know how easy it is to cancel? Thanks.
loverly7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-17, 09:46 PM  
ilovemygreatdane

Well I read this thread and caved. I had absolutely zero interest in YouV2. I have done 2 of the workouts. Not that fond of Leandro. Too much whooping and yet I enjoyed it. Old style aerobics and the 30 minutes went by quickly. I've been struggling since before xmas. I broke my knee and sprained the other knee. I did 21 day fix and had to modify. I took this as a rest week. I'm in month 2 of P90. I think I'll do YouV2 to add more cardio while I finish P90. I used the BOD app on my iPad. It worked perfect.
ilovemygreatdane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-17, 04:58 PM  
tara426

cancelation

How do you cancel? Is it easy like Cathe's?
tara426 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17, 02:09 PM  
nschultz

I just subscribed over the weekend and I'm loving it. So nice to pick and choose any of the workouts. I've been streaming it on my iPad, but I also have a fire stick and am going to try and set it up on that.

I tried Day 1 of the 3 week yoga retreat and loved it. Vytas is great with his instruction.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17, 02:46 PM  
Getfit

I am still undecided about subscribing to BOD streaming service. I see now they are almost forcing you to buy shakeology with the initial subscription for $160 or pay $39.99 a quarter. I currently have Cathe, Les Mills and the 90 day trial of daily burn for streaming and I have a gym membership that offers tons of classes. Maybe I will try the 30 day trial to see if I will use it enough to warrant the membership.
Old 06-20-17, 02:51 PM  
Vintage VFer
VF Supporter

Subscribing to BBOD has been gold for me. I have been previewing sets and mostly thinking, "YUCK! No way!" (for assorted reasons). I was curious about some of the sets and now I know I won't be buying them. It has saved me money!

I haven't watched all the workouts yet, but so far I liked the new P90 enough to buy it from the BB summer sale at a great price.

Another great thing about BBOD is that you don't have to skip through hundreds of ads to get to the workout.

POSTURE CHECK!
Vintage VFer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17, 05:48 PM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Getfit View Post
I see now they are almost forcing you to buy shakeology with the initial subscription for $160 or pay $39.99 a quarter.
I still see the 12-month standalone plan on this page - along with the challenge pack (w/shakeology) and the 6-month and 3-month plans.

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-17, 10:41 PM  
nschultz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vintage VFer View Post
Subscribing to BBOD has been gold for me. I have been previewing sets and mostly thinking, "YUCK! No way!" (for assorted reasons). I was curious about some of the sets and now I know I won't be buying them. It has saved me money!

I haven't watched all the workouts yet, but so far I liked the new P90 enough to buy it from the BB summer sale at a great price.

Another great thing about BBOD is that you don't have to skip through hundreds of ads to get to the workout.
I was also going to say you can always get the year pass without Shakeology for $99. I opted to try it to three months and decide from there. Based off what I've seen the past few days, I definitely think it's a keeper.
nschultz is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
21 day fix, beachbody on demand, bod streaming, streaming quality