horsemom2

My favorites are any that I have added MUsic to

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-14, 07:19 PM  
imhere2dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by PennyK View Post
Leslie Sansone Walk it off in 30 days (i really like both cardio & strength workouts), an older one on VHS Weight Loss Walk 4 miles (this one has a good variety of moves not seen in her others), another older one Fat Burning Miles (compilation).
You do know that Weight Loss Walk is on DVD, right?

I like George Foreman's Walk & Groove and Leslie Sansone's 3 Fast Miles! and WATP Express Super Challenge, as well as most of her 2 mile workouts.
imhere2dance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-18-14, 07:30 PM  
PennyK

Quote:
Originally Posted by imhere2dance View Post
You do know that Weight Loss Walk is on DVD, right?

I like George Foreman's Walk & Groove and Leslie Sansone's 3 Fast Miles! and WATP Express Super Challenge, as well as most of her 2 mile workouts.
I didn't know until i posted and then looked as I have a vhs three pack of the weight loss walks, but thank you.
PennyK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-14, 06:00 AM  
sheepla
VF Supporter

George Foreman is my favorite.
Old 08-19-14, 10:37 AM  
DejaDeb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kizzy View Post
My favorite walking workout is GET MOVING! Walking for Weight Loss by Madeleine Lewis. It's an oldie and I was able to purchase it on DVD from Amazon. I'm sure there are plenty more out there. This was repackaged a few years later with another title but I don't remember the name.
Repackaged as Cardio Burn.

I love all of Jessica Smith's YouTube walks, as well!

I also love Debra Mazda's walking workouts and wish she would make more.
Old 08-19-14, 12:55 PM  
Jane P.
VF Supporter

I like Debbie Rocker. I have AM & PM Walking and Walk, Sculpt & Tone which includes some light weight sections.
Old 08-19-14, 01:26 PM  
Sollamyn

I seem to reach for Chris Freytag's Walk Yourself Fit a lot. I also like Michelle Dozois' Walk Your Way Slim, the already mentioned Madeleine Lewis, and any of the Jessica Smith walking workouts on DVD. Alas, my internet is too slow for her YT workouts, although I did sample some of them back in the day when it still worked. They are great, too.

Donna
Old 08-19-14, 07:53 PM  
buffmama

My mom 'walks' more than I do and she's lovin' the heavy hands workouts. Her other favorites are the Stott walks.
buffmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-14, 06:27 AM  
horsemom2

Quote:
Originally Posted by buffmama View Post
My mom 'walks' more than I do and she's lovin' the heavy hands workouts. Her other favorites are the Stott walks.
just wanted to mention I have uploaded the HeavyHands routines to my DailyMotion and WellVideo.ru channels (user POMBarb) since they have been out-of-print quite awhile.

ETA: also Walk Plus has been uploaded to youtube
http://youtu.be/fuhC0XbkaIA?list=UUt...SnTvsup1rfxBFw

Barb S
horsemom2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-20-14, 08:00 AM  
Breezy Trousers

I prefer walking outdoors and hiking on weekends, but love, love, love Leslie Sansone's 5 Big Miles. It makes me happy.

I've been skipping cardio a lot these days and I sit all day, so I made a commitment two weeks ago to take a 30-minute daily walk. It's been fun. Anyway, it alway surprises me when the scale starts inching down after I make a simple commitment to walk a little each day. I always underestimate the effectiveness of walking! It consistently gives me greater results than any other cardio, outside of running and Tonique, but it's deceptive because it feels so easygoing.
Breezy Trousers is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
chris freytag, favorites, heavyhands, jenny ford, leslie alternatives, walking, walking workouts