Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 02-18-22, 01:25 PM  
Venus

12 Days to Radical Self-Love with Rosie Acosta

I received an e-mail from Wanderlust TV about this free course. It starts on Tuesday, February 22. I've done a couple of challenges from Wanderlust TV which I really enjoyed, so I signed up.

"Learn to develop happiness & wellbeing regardless of where you are. In this free course, Rosie will focus on body, mind & spirit through short practices of yoga, meditation and real-talk. Feel at home within yourself to feel radically loved anytime, any place.

What you'll get with this course:
-Short, daily practices for all levels that support your overall wellbeing
-A mixture of yoga, meditation and talks to build your daily self-love practice
-Guidance on your journey to return to the core of who you are

This online, self-love course starts February 22, 2022. Sign up for free now!"

12 Days to Radical Self-Love with Rosie Acosta: https://www.wanderlust.tv/12-days-to-radical-self-love
Venus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-22, 10:57 AM  
Venus

I did Day 3 today. So far, the videos have been short and easy to fit into my day. Day 1 was a 23 min. yoga practice, Day 2 was an 8 min. mindfulness video with journaling prompts, and today was a 6 min. meditation. Day 1 should be accessible through tomorrow.

Is anyone else following along?
Old 02-24-22, 12:23 PM  
SpiritYogi

I didn't know anything about this. If I had known sooner, I would have signed up.
SpiritYogi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-22, 01:27 PM  
Ilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dena View Post
I didn't know anything about this. If I had known sooner, I would have signed up.
I wasn't aware of this program either, but I just signed up and days 1-3 are still available.
Day 1 might be locked soon, so don't hesitate if you are still interested.
Ilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-22, 01:31 PM  
Ilde

Quote:
Originally Posted by Venus View Post

This online, self-love course starts February 22, 2022. Sign up for free now!"

12 Days to Radical Self-Love with Rosie Acosta: https://www.wanderlust.tv/12-days-to-radical-self-love
Venus, thanks for letting us know and for posting the link.
Ilde is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-22, 08:34 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Hi, Dena!

I should've bumped up the thread on the 22nd. Day 1 is supposed to lock after today (but you could also sign up for a free trial for access). If you sign up today, you could start your day 1 today. Or you can jump in and start with day 4.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ilde View Post
Venus, thanks for letting us know and for posting the link.
You're welcome!
Old 02-25-22, 02:29 PM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
Hi, Dena!

I should've bumped up the thread on the 22nd. Day 1 is supposed to lock after today (but you could also sign up for a free trial for access). If you sign up today, you could start your day 1 today. Or you can jump in and start with day 4.
Thanks, Venus. I actually started a six week program on Monday so this one isn't one I can start any time soon and I don't like to sign up for trial access to programs; just a 'thing' with me.

Please be sure to post new programs in the future though; I'm always interested in new offerings.
Old 03-12-22, 01:28 AM  
Venus

Quote:
Thanks, Venus. I actually started a six week program on Monday so this one isn't one I can start any time soon and I don't like to sign up for trial access to programs; just a 'thing' with me.
I don't like to sign up for free trials either. I forgot to mention the course was based on the instructor's book (she mentioned it would be released when the course started). I looked up the book and read a few sample pages. She alternated body (yoga), mind (mindfulness, journaling), and spirit (meditation) videos for the 12-day course and the video titles matched the chapter titles. If you're interested, here's a link to the book. It might be worth a look after you complete your current program.

You Are Radically Loved: A Healing Journey to Self-Love by Rosie Acosta
Old 03-12-22, 02:10 AM  
SpiritYogi

Quote:
I don't like to sign up for free trials either. I forgot to mention the course was based on the instructor's book (she mentioned it would be released when the course started). I looked up the book and read a few sample pages. She alternated body (yoga), mind (mindfulness, journaling), and spirit (meditation) videos for the 12-day course and the video titles matched the chapter titles. If you're interested, here's a link to the book. It might be worth a look after you complete your current program.

You Are Radically Loved: A Healing Journey to Self-Love by Rosie Acosta
Thanks! The book seems like one I would enjoy, and the reviews back that up. I'm adding it to my next order.

Tags
meditation, rosie acosta, self-love, wanderlust, yoga