Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 06-11-21, 07:47 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Wow thank goodness it is Friday! Tough week.

I went to Burn Boot Camp yesterday and today. Yesterday was cardio and today was upper body. The cardio was lots of drills but you do them in
small groups and switch exercises through the group so it is never boring and time goes by quickly.

We’ve had a little rain but we are still in a drought and the humidity is wicked.

Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

Waves to Gibbee and Jbliff.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 12:06 AM  
Vantreesta

Easy day today. Ran 1.5 mi after the storm cooled things off a little, pulled weeds for 20 min before the sun and heat came back, Caroline Jordan 15-Minute Glute Activation Workout, day 30 of Kassandra's Morning Yoga Movement (I've completed it twice now!) and day 15 of Lauren Brooks' Push, Pull, Swing challenge. Only one day left on that!

My dad will be here next week and I was realizing how much I still have to do before then so didn't do everything I had planned. And yet I still only got one small area cleaned up!
You don't have to be fast, just keep moving forward.
Note to self: You don't get to complain about things you won't work to change!

Word for 2024: Accomplished; Word for 2023: Grounded; Word for 2022: Consistency; Word for 2021: Mindfulness
Vantreesta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-21, 06:54 PM  
karjoy
VF Supporter

Today I did a tough trail race. I enjoy trail running and this was a very challenging trail. Gawd it was hot. 80 degrees and 77% humidity but thankfully it was very shady. This is a popular single track (single file) bike trail and it was tough with hills, switchbacks, rocks and roots to watch for, mud, and a few irregular broken concrete slabs. It was 5.5 miles and that was enough! Saw lots of running friends. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
karjoy is offline   Reply With Quote