Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion
Register Support VF Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Old 12-08-20, 09:36 AM  
laurajhawk

Blissology 2021

Is anyone thinking about doing the new Blissology? It's online-only. I haven't thought about it much ... but I do love the first one!

https://blissology.com/calendar/blis...-project-2021/

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
laurajhawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-20, 09:46 AM  
sherry7899

It is out of my price range at $108, and I cannot tell if you can download them. I would not spend that much without being able to own them. I really like Eoin and wish they were more affordable .

The cat in my avatar is my sweetheart named Bonkers
sherry7899 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-20, 11:10 AM  
bubbles76

I agree with Sherry. Too cost prohibitive.
"You humans have the potential to be the most wonderful beings there are - if you can get past all these enormous stupid spots you seem to have in your hearts. It's not your fault. You just don't know how to work your hearts right yet. That's why there are dogs." - Jim Butcher, Zoo Day
bubbles76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-20, 01:17 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

I love the original Blissology series -- one of my most treasured DVD sets -- but I own it outright (as opposed to streaming) and there's something to be said for property rights! Also, I have tried some of Eoin's more recent offerings and I don't fancy the tai chi stuff integrated into his practices. I'm really a "straight up yoga" kinda girl so having to learn new stuff as a part of these creative flows is distracting for me. Maybe I'm just a curmudgeon who is set in her ways... Yoga is a really old thing so I just don't expect much needs to change! And my vast collection of yoga media from the last 20 years makes it harder for me to justify spending on new stuff for an "ancient" practice.
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-21, 07:52 AM  
laurajhawk

I did not buy this one, but now I am going to. Now that the initial 30-day program is done (I think it included maybe livestreams of some sort, and definitely a "support" Facebook group, etc.), the streaming+downloads are available on Vimeo for $45 and there's a 15% off code. That's a good price and I've used the Vimeo ondemand platform before. Also, the page below includes info on the theme and exact length of each of the 7 yoga practices & 7 meditations.

https://vimeo.com/ondemand/blissologyproject

"Don't say 'I can't' ... say 'I presently suck at this thing.'" - Matt Meese, BYU Divine Comedy
Old 02-02-21, 02:31 PM  
starbelly

I just came on to post about the discount code. Use Bliss15 for 15% off until 14 February. I am ready to buy this and get some sunlight and beach scenes in my life (it's raining again...).
starbelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-21, 02:40 PM  
Mickey12

Thanks for posting about the discount code. I got an email about it and I forgot to post here.

I'm not going to get these though. I have the original Blissology set and I love it but as tiffanywu posted, I wasn't crazy about Eoin's more recent practices either.

Now, if they were offered as DVDs I probably would buy them even though I'm not in love with his most recent workouts.
Old 02-03-21, 01:58 AM  
tiffanywu
VF Supporter

Can we download any of these? I could be convinced to get the 40+ mins practices (Mon-Fri) as the longer practices are what I use from the original Blissology DVD set (well, really only three of them because I tend to use weights for strength so skip the "strength" DVD and I don't often have time to do a more restorative practice!) if I could "keep" them forever beyond Vimeo's lifespan because I hope to be around for awhile and to practice yoga for as long as I can, beyond when video hosting sites might "survive" - LOL
tiffanywu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-21, 09:51 AM  
laurajhawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiffanywu View Post
Can we download any of these? I could be convinced to get the 40+ mins practices (Mon-Fri) as the longer practices are what I use from the original Blissology DVD set (well, really only three of them because I tend to use weights for strength so skip the "strength" DVD and I don't often have time to do a more restorative practice!) if I could "keep" them forever beyond Vimeo's lifespan because I hope to be around for awhile and to practice yoga for as long as I can, beyond when video hosting sites might "survive" - LOL
Yes, they're downloadable.

Tags
blissology