Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > Challenges and Check-ins

Old 05-28-21, 05:35 AM  
T2B

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsSweetAsSugar View Post
Hope to see you there too! // I know, I hope it doesn't go down.

ETA: I like your 6.5 rotation idea.
I’ll be there as soon as VF goes down for good. I’m hesitant to create another account right now. I’m burned out due to my many log-ins at work.

The XTRAIN 90 Day is one of my favorite rotations so extending and combining it w/ non Cathe workouts should make 6.5 months doable and fun.

I did ZUMBA Country yesterday and thought of you. Do you have that workout? It is so fun, even the country music is great (not music that I listen to). Cass leads and she does a great job.

jane - glad that you’ll be back on day shift soon.

AnMrsDe - Hi. Happy Friday!!! I’m off until next Tuesday. Yeah for 4 Day weekends!

Cher - hope things are still going great with your recovery.

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-21, 07:44 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

I reluctantly signed up for tapatalk, too. I keep hearing it is wonky but I want to be able to find everyone!

I sure hope VF doesn't shut down, though.
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-21, 10:41 AM  
AnMrsDe

June Thread:

http://forum.videofitness.com/showth...37#post2927137

Pat/Bex, glad you guys signed up with Tapatalk....I was having issues with the ads so added an Ad Blocker and now those are gone but I couldn't "like" Bex's post earlier, etc. I hope that it's just a fluke....

Jane, I LOVED that Yvette #114 KB class!!!! It's one of her best, IMO! ETA: #115 is addressed to a husband / wife team....tell your hubby, LOL!

Cher, hope your recovery is going well.

Elsie, good luck with your move!

And hope to see our MIA's this month back for June!!! We missed you!
AnMrsDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-21, 06:21 PM  
Elsie

Hmmmm, gonna have to figure out this TapaTalk thing. Was on there maybe 4 times for Cathe forum, but didn't like it/couldn't figure it out. Lol.
I don't post a great deal, but wouldn't want to lose this terrific community!
AnMrsDe, thanks for putting up the June thread. 🌞
Elsie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-28-21, 07:56 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

T2B, I understand, hopefully it won't go down, but it is nice to have a back up plan. How did you like Cardio Club from WW? I have Zumba Country, I did the first workout once, I liked it, it was fun, I don't know why I haven't try the 2nd wo yet, I need to do them more often, I also liked the music, even though in general I don't listen to country music. Thanks for the reminder!

I am also glad Pat, Elsie and Bex, signed in tapatalk. Bex, nice picture, love the hairstyle!

AMD, thanks for starting the June thread. We are already in the middle of the year

Have a great weekend everyone!

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-21, 06:31 AM  
Cher

Second surgery done yesterday! Yay! All went well. Very weird to see without glasses or contacts. Now, another week before I can lift weights or do cardio but I’m on my way! Temps got pretty cold here yesterday and only 40 outside this morning but it’s supposed to go to 60 today and hopefully the sun will stay out so may I can get out for a walk a little later.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-21, 10:54 AM  
T2B

AsSweet. I love all 3 workouts on WW Ultimate Dance Party. Great music, great cueing, bright set and I like Ilyse too.

Cher - glad your surgery went well. Amazing that you can see so clearly without contacts or glasses.

Chrys - hope all is well with you. I’m going to assume you’ve been busy with end of school year activities.

Good to know that I will find all/most of you on VF Tapatalk, if it comes to that. .

joy, love
peace and patience
kindness with goodness
faithfulness & gentleness
self-control
- Motivational Sticker

Now: XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating (Generic) 7/22/22 - 10/24/22
Peak Fit System: 6/3/22 - 7/21/22 *** STS/LIS 90 Day Undulating: 11/19/21 - 2/12/22 *** 6 Week Fusion XTRAIN: 5/17/21 - 6/27/21 *** Body Beast: 12/21/20 - 3/18/21 *** STS: 1/29/20 - 5/3/20 *** Fit Tower/LIS/ICE/ 90 Day: 10/29/19 - 1/19/20 *** XTRAIN 90 Day Undulating: 7/29/19 - 10/25/19
T2B is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-21, 11:11 AM  
Pat58
VF Supporter

Cher, I'm happy that your surgery went well. Can you see up close? I did not buy up for the multifocal lenses for various reasons, and now with both eyes done I need readers for real close but can still see from my computer screen to driving so all is well!
Pat58 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-29-21, 05:18 PM  
AsSweetAsSugar

Cher, I am also glad that your surgery went well!

T2B, thanks for the feedback on the weight watchers set, I'll keep my eyes open if I see a cheap used copy to order, I'd use my Zumba sticks for them.

LMP - Grad/Aug 13 * TheRack - Grad/Nov 13 * PowerFit H - Grad/Jan 14 * FIF: SB - Grad/ Feb 14 * Cage/Box/KB 6WR - Comp/Mar 14 * Ugi/Kb/Pilates 6WR - Comp/May 14 * ThunderBell - Comp/Sep 14 * Obsidian - Comp/Jan 15 * JNL - DO/Sept 15 * D2S - Grad/Feb 16 * KbKb/TBS - Grad/Jun 16 * FusionMixx - Com/Aug 16 * F8F - Grad/Oct 16

Sonríe a la vida y ella te sonreíra siempre!
AsSweetAsSugar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-31-21, 06:00 AM  
Cher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat58 View Post
Cher, I'm happy that your surgery went well. Can you see up close? I did not but up for the multifocal lenses for various reasons, and now with both eyes done I need readers for real close but can still see from my computer screen to driving so all is well!
Pat, For the last 5 years I have had mono-vision with my contacts. (One eye for distance and one eye for reading). Since that worked well for me, my doctor suggest that for my surgery and told me not to get the multi focal lenses so that’s what I did. I was a little nervous about doing that since it is permanent but now I’m glad I did. It is very weird how when I look at distance, it looks good and clear and same for reading and doesn’t pick up the blurriness from the other eye. They did say they do not recommend that unless you’ve done that with contacts for at least a year and know that it won’t bother you.

T2B, I just signed up with the VF Tapatalk too just in case.
Cher is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
just the workouts