Video Fitness Forum  

Go Back   Video Fitness Forum > Video Fitness Reader Forum > General Discussion

Old 10-19-20, 10:49 AM  
fanofladyvols

How will you use Cathe's Perfect 30 set?

Now that I have the email letting me know that my shipping label is printed, I feel like it's ok to let myself seriously consider how I will use this set.

If you got the set, what will you do?

I'm thinking the set is super easy to rotate through the workouts.

But I have also really considered mixing it with either another set of Cathe's..or another trainer that has those short time segments.

Love to hear what you are planning.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 11:39 AM  
star117

I didn't preorder - I'm sure I'll regret that! LOL
star117 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 12:23 PM  
bee
VF Supporter

I'm going to see what her suggested rotation is, and I'm sure she'll also have at least a couple of rotations of Perfect 30 mixed with another of her series. And in the end, I may just do as is with Udaya yoga add ons.
Old 10-19-20, 12:25 PM  
Mickey12

I likely will use them as is. I mean, my workout for the day will just be a Cathe Perfect 30 workout. I don't expect them to be easy and 30 minutes of Cathe will probably be enough for me. Not very creative, I know.
Old 10-19-20, 01:05 PM  
Denise R
Exchange Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mickey12 View Post
I likely will use them as is. I mean, my workout for the day will just be a Cathe Perfect 30 workout. I don't expect them to be easy and 30 minutes of Cathe will probably be enough for me. Not very creative, I know.
Me too Kim!!

"By far the most important application is those 18 inches between the table and your mouth. Your diet. Eat clean to get rid of fat." Robert Kennedy, Oxygen Magazine

"Having the body you want starts with loving the body you have." Mandy Ingber, Shape Magazine
Denise R is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 01:15 PM  
kittybug
VF Supporter

I think I'll be exploring the workout-combining premixes for longer workouts but am also interested to see her rotation suggestions, particularly combining these with another series.

Phrase for 2024: Streamline and simplify.
kittybug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 12:31 PM  
owltx

I usually tend to go all through a new set just to try out all the workouts. In this case, I *might* actually go through one of the rotations. I've just finished STS, and it was nice having a lot of decisions made in terms of what workout I was doing that day. If there is a decent rotation that incorporates Xtrain, that would perk my interest.
Old 10-19-20, 02:29 PM  
fanofladyvols

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
I usually tend to go all through a new set just to try out all the workouts. In this case, I *might* actually go through one of the rotations. I've just finished STS, and it was nice having a lot of decisions made in terms of what workout I was doing that day. If there is a decent rotation that incorporates Xtrain, that would perk my interest.
I think Xtrain, 4DS, and FitSplit all have ways of working with Perfect 30. Not necessarily combining in the same day either.

Even something like adding Xtrains 100 rep challenges.

But you all are right, seeing the rotations she creates is a good starting point.

Never give up on your body!-- Miranda Esmonde-White

Word/Guiding Principle for 2024: Embrace: embrace my faith, my family, my friends, myself, the process, the progress, the hard work, the strength program I choose, the recovery methods and rest I need, my life, the good times, and the memories of good people.
fanofladyvols is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-20, 07:25 PM  
horusosiris

Quote:
Originally Posted by owltx View Post
Yes, that would be perfect- a rotation that combines Xtrain and Perfect 30. Initially, I too will most likely do them individually to gain an idea of how I want to use them in the future. Hopefully, the rotation that Cathe will post for the Perfect 30 workouts will be good.
horusosiris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-20, 02:51 PM  
manleym

I can't wait to see how Cathe develops a rotation with other series!

I'm really hoping Perfect 30 has some AMAZING premixes, like 4 Day Split. It would be great to have a HIIT + mobility premix, upper and lower weights premix, high impact + low impact premix. You get the idea.

I'll probably use the premixes most often. Or if there isn't a premix I want to do, I'll probably just choose which 2 workouts I want to do. I'm hoping for alot of flexibility with these workouts since they're only 30 minutes.
manleym is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
cathe, cathe perfect30, cathe rotations, mobility, perfect 30, perfect 30 pump, perfect30